ask bitymeowgal anything!

Awww!!!!!!!! Miss me??? Hehehe

I got family situtations.. Eh.. And I got some company sometimes... and.. sometimes i not use this that much...
Ah, that sucks. I deal with it sometimes... too many people at my parent's place that I can't use the computer. :(

Well, you're back... anything new happen to you?

Ah, that sucks. I deal with it sometimes... too many people at my parent's place that I can't use the computer. :(

Well, you're back... anything new happen to you?

oh that diff... I m so lucky that i dont live with parents.. eh! i just got pissed off at my bro and parents.. The reason is; my parents have no right to kick my sis out cuz she is preggy but one thing is she is sick of leukemia.. No matter abt that but well.. My sis is packing everything and lookin for place to live with her man.. Sigh.. how dumb of my parents.. I wish i would let my sis live with us for awhile but i dont wanna to gettin trouble cuz i m under hud.. ek! So, my older brother got no responsible now cuz he and his kids to move live with my cousin.. How dumb he is! ha....

oh that diff... I m so lucky that i dont live with parents.. eh! i just got pissed off at my bro and parents.. The reason is; my parents have no right to kick my sis out cuz she is preggy but one thing is she is sick of leukemia.. No matter abt that but well.. My sis is packing everything and lookin for place to live with her man.. Sigh.. how dumb of my parents.. I wish i would let my sis live with us for awhile but i dont wanna to gettin trouble cuz i m under hud.. ek! So, my older brother got no responsible now cuz he and his kids to move live with my cousin.. How dumb he is! ha....
Why did they kick her out? Because she got pregnant out of marriage?

Why did they kick her out? Because she got pregnant out of marriage?

I know.. same thing my parents kicked me out cuz i was preggy out of marriage.. but it different for my sister cuz she is sick .. that why she is preggy PLUS she got leukemia cancer.. No good thing to kick her out.. Sigh...

Back