Ask any question about me ???

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Oh sorry, Chel, I tink ghosts are not bad but they are good. I did once sleep in old room that where priest was murder in 1960's It was creepy when the closet get open but my roomate and I keep it closed and locked! It creepy!

CK,
I am do for fun are go outing with friends, chat with my friends, hiking, play ice hockey, watch movie, swimming in the summer! Check my post "what is your most embrass moment " in general dicussion. if u cannot find then I will pm ya or something.
Yeah, i will gonna check your post "what is your most embrass moment " in general dicussion. thank you for infomation.. i really appericate it.. but one thing is what is your belief about God or religious?? Umm did you taste with lesbian once in your entirely life?? just be honest!

CK,
I am catholic, someway believe in god. I am not really lesbian in my life but I just have alot of friends who are lesbian or gay. I do respect their feelings for who they are. I am straight.

CK,
I am catholic, someway believe in god. I am not really lesbian in my life but I just have alot of friends who are lesbian or gay. I do respect their feelings for who they are. I am straight.
Yes, Catholic girl :naughty: . do you believe in deity? what do you like to watch movie? I knew that all catholic do not have any sports like volleyball or football etc.. it is kind of superstitious school. anyway, what kind of sport you watch that game or on tv?? So, you are right lesbo and gays for who they are! me either i have some of friends who are lebians and gays. i ain't come to criztism them's lives. i do respect me first as well respect their lifestyles. I am straight though!

Hey ck,
I do play volleyball, ice hockey and do cheerleadering for my deaf school so I do like watch Horror, drama, comedy, action-adventure movies. I really love watch baseball, football and ice hockey games on tv :)

Sometime I do believe in deity in someway, ck also I like go out to see baseball, ice hockey games.
"Sometime I do believe deity in someway", you:type: okay in someway like what is specifiy? i ask you why you became catholic? your parent put you that catholic since you were kid? Yep! baseball is heck bored games.. hockey games is more thiller, because hockey players end up to fighters and bully and etc.. it is very drama i like...

Both of my parents are catholic so my dad and I stopped go to chruch since I start play ice hockey, Baseball is not bored game but Hockey is more fun anyways.. I am not really religionous person. I am normal person.

Back