Ask any question about me ???

Reaction score
I won't bite you!!!! U can ask me anything u want to know :) :wiggle: talk to me later or u prefer PM to me either. I am opened mind!

Chel,
I do believe in ghosts, not monster, just only ghosts. I will explain more about it later.

Hey Chel,
in my high school, during my study hour with many students with tutors, when I am doing my homework and glimpse to some white figure walking in the hall few times so I am figure it out that was nun. And during I am in my bedroom (at dorm) I just sleep for five minutes and someone touch my leg and feel finger on my face then jump out of my bed and my roomates ask what's matter? I told them it was ghost touch me so they not believe me.
:scatter:

258~ I've had these kind of experiences when I was living in a dorm in St. Louis. They were spooky to me.

Do you believe that all ghosts are bad, good, or just some of them are?

No, the ghosts are hearing, these ghosts come from old graveyard and the house was priest's home at my school.

Deafghostfreak, do i know you? where you come from?? you are a definitely GHOST outside of body?? or what? Ummm I am still :dunno:

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
I am come from Massachusetts, what else u want to know? I am female.
what else i want to know? Yes, what do you doing for fun? what is your most embarrassment of moment in your life?? ;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
258~ I've had these kind of experiences when I was living in a dorm in St. Louis. They were spooky to me.

Do you believe that all ghosts are bad, good, or just some of them are?

I don't know if you missed this question. If not, then I missed your answer. :|

Oh sorry, Chel, I tink ghosts are not bad but they are good. I did once sleep in old room that where priest was murder in 1960's It was creepy when the closet get open but my roomate and I keep it closed and locked! It creepy!

CK,
I am do for fun are go outing with friends, chat with my friends, hiking, play ice hockey, watch movie, swimming in the summer! Check my post "what is your most embrass moment " in general dicussion. if u cannot find then I will pm ya or something.

Chel, sometime ghost is devil and i can feel like "sex" when I am sleep but it was so so so so creepy and werid!!!!!

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Chel, Yes, I do believe in Ufo by some way.

Taz,
U can ask me anything u want to.
same as me, I do believe in UFO!!

Back