Ask and Answer

rockin' robin,

I assume your question is "What's gross to you?"

If so, my answer would be people who burp at the table.

What is your idea of a good time?

I'm not sure I understand Karissa's question. Wisconsin? :hmm:

What is one thing you'd love to do before leaving this Earth?

Play the organ....(the musical kind!) haha

what's the 1st thing you do when getting up in the AM?

:laugh2: robin re: organ

Open my eyes :lol:

Seriously...take a shower.

What is one secret about yourself that you've kept hidden from others all of these years?

That I can be a very opinonated person at times

ever wonder why time flies so fast?

All the time. :lol:

If you had to pick between going to the dentist for a root canal or having a week long migraine (with no medication), which would you choose?

Root canal! (had several)...along with the "laughing gas"...hilarious!

Ever had "dreams" about one of ur dentists/doctors?..."hot" ones?

Not the doctors or dentists, but the staff....
How much did the "tooth fairy" give you for your teeth?

Shaved their eyebrows when they passed out drunk!...

ur favorite brand of mouth wash?

reply to moon child: My girlfriend last month. Best kiss ever! I still think of it sometimes...

would you rather live in a mansion with nobody else within 100 miles or in a suburb with other people within 10 yards?

reply to rockin'robin: salmon

It can be anything. but lately my DD has started talking in her sleep. One particular night I came home from work and she was asleep on my bed, so instead of moving her I just left her there then she just sat up and asked me to cook her breakfast and this was at midnight! She swore up and down the sun was shining, I just said lay back down for a little while and I'll cook you some breakfast in a little bit. Then she just laid back down. I asked her about it the next morning when she woke up and she didn't recall asking for breakfast.

If you had a bucket list - what would be your first five things to do?

If you had a bucket list - what would be your first five things to do?

Go on a MUCH deserved vacation!
Pay off my credits to the bank
Take all 5 of the boys out on a trip to Disneyland Paris
Call / Write all of my friends whom I haven't called / written in years (though FB is being a big help here :cool2: )
Visit one of my closest friends who is very sick and been stuck in bed for a year now! I miss her dearly...

RL sucks to take time and go visit her... :(

ETA: Is this was it means a bucket list? :shrug:

What's your favorite form of exercise?

:laugh2: at robin re: prank

Jamie re: favorite exercise - running on my treadmill.

Whenever you've been extremely upset about something, how did you take out your anger? Bang something? Scream? Curse? Do all of the above? :lol:

Whenever you've been extremely upset about something, how did you take out your anger? Bang something? Scream? Curse? Do all of the above? :lol:

It depends....

If I'm very angry, I sometimes would scream or throw stuff across the room, I know that's like throwing a tantrum but that's how I vent my anger. But If it's mild anger.... I would just hold it in, glaring at someone and have my arms crossed against my chest, tapping my feet. Sometimes, I get so angry that it makes me cry.

What normally makes you happy?

Back