Ask and Answer

No job = no work brought home.
What do you drink most often?

The game is simple. Ask a question, give an answer. I will start things off with the first question. Whoever answers this can ask the next question, and so on.
What size shoe do you wear?

Isn't this basically the same as the Question game? Or are there different rules? :shrug:

Isn't this basically the same as the Question game? Or are there different rules? :shrug:
Perhaps it is the same. I just wanted to seperate from the "favorite question" game. As for rules, there really isn't much. Just follow along...

Facebook

What is the next new movie u want to watch ?

I would like to watch "Hangover" since so many of my friends on FB all have said it was so hilarous. Hmmm

When you shop at the food store, what item you must buy?

I would like to watch "Hangover" since so many of my friends on FB all have said it was so hilarous. Hmmm

When you shop at the food store, what item you must buy?

Lime Diet Coke.

What is your favorite kind of steak?

Arizona Diet Peach Iced Tea

While at the amusement park, What ride you must ride on?

Think it has advantages and disadvantages, for some people condos, apartments or mobile homes are better option, depends on individuals.

If you had interest to travel back in time and could do it, where/what era would you go?

Think it has advantages and disadvantages, for some people condos, apartments or mobile homes are better option, depends on individuals.

If you had interest to travel back in time and could do it, where/what era would you go?

I would go back to the 1920s...love the Roaring 20s!

What kind of pager/phone do you have?

Waking up to a clean house (cleaned it the night before)!...Just lay around in PJ's...until evening, then go out to eat.

what's ur favorite response to solictors coming to ur door on Sunday when ur relaxing?

"Do you know what time it is?" Let them look at watches for a second. Then say "Time to leave!" followed by door slamming.
What kind of cake did you always want for your birthday?

Strawberry with buttercreame frosting and fresh strawberries on top!

are you "grumpy" in the AM when you wake up?

Back