Arizona Bans Ethnic Studies/Teachers with Accents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they just accept that their asses are owned by Mexico and move on with it?

Arizona sucks ass and I couldn't care less if they were one less state we'd have to worry about.

No. Because we are holding the Federal Govt accountable for their actions (or non-action in this case) for not doing everything that can to protect border states. They have failed following their very own laws.

Why don't they just accept that their asses are owned by Mexico and move on with it?

Arizona sucks ass and I couldn't care less if they were one less state we'd have to worry about.

Yup, blame on GOP for failing to action on immigrant reform in several years ago, even hardly bi-partisan.

Federal is trying to do their job that based on law allows them, however congress failed to take action to change the immigrant policies.

No. The Federal govt is not doing its job on immigration else Arizona would not have passed that immigration law under the order of a Federal law.

No. The Federal govt is not doing its job on immigration else Arizona would not have passed that immigration law under the order of a Federal law.

No, federal is doing their job that based on law wherever they are allow to deal with illegal immigrants.

Only congresses need change the immigrant laws or expending the federal LEO to deal with illegal immigrants, including deploy National Guards on US/MX border.

No, federal is doing their job that based on law wherever they are allow to deal with illegal immigrants.

Only congresses need change the immigrant laws or expending the federal LEO to deal with illegal immigrants, including deploy National Guards on US/MX border.

The Federal govt has not protected the border to the extent needed to protect the states. It has failed. Else we wouldn't be seeing some 10,000 illegal aliens enter the United States every day over a very porous southern border. The border is not secure.

The Federal govt has not protected the border to the extent needed to protect the states. It has failed. Else we wouldn't be seeing some 10,000 illegal aliens enter the United States every day over a very porous southern border. The border is not secure.

No, they are trying to do their job so if you want federal to do job so rapidly so time for you to call your house of rep to pushes the immigrant reform, including to secure the border. The federal is currently work to secure the border right now and it take long time to finish, unless congresses have change the law or push to complete in few years.

No, they are trying to do their job so if you want federal to do job so rapidly so time for you to call your house of rep to pushes the immigrant reform, including to secure the border. The federal is currently work to secure the border right now and it take long time to finish, unless congresses have change the law or push to complete in few years.

Actually, Congress has dragged its foot for years on this. It has always been a national security issue that's been ignored for years. It's bad. Again, the Federal govt has failed to secure the border. They've been dragging their feets for years.

In a letter being sent to the President, Congressional members are urging the administration to grant requests from the governors of our nation border states for National Guard troops to be deployed to the U.S.-Mexico border. In addition, the letter specifically requests that any National Guard troops that are deployed should be armed and allowed to defend themselves if fired upon; upon request, assist in defending Border Patrol agents and other law enforcement officers; and that they be provided with very clear guidance of proper rules of engagement.

“Border patrol and local law enforcement on the border are out-manned, out-gunned, and out-financed, said Rep. Ted Poe. Texas Governor Rick Perry has been asking for National Guard troops for over a year, but Washington continues to ignore these requests. This is not a partisan or political issue, this is a national security issue. I urge the administration to take immediate action on this request and secure the border.

“Border security is not a Republican issue or a Democratic issue, an American issue, said Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. “Every American, no matter which party they belong to or where they live, is deeply concerned about restoring law and order in our border communities. These communities have suffered enough. President Obama needs to immediately deploy the National Guard and send a clear message to the drug cartels: We will fight you, we will stop you and we will never waiver in our commitment to securing our border.”

Recent news reports of the murders of Lesley Enriquez, a U.S. Consulate employee, and her husband Arthur Redelf, a ten year veteran of the El Paso Police Department, and long-time Arizona rancher Robert Krentz, have brought the seriousness of this issue to the national forefront.
Members of Congress Call on President to Secure the Border | Congressman Ted Poe, Serving the 2nd District of Texas

Actually, Congress has dragged its foot for years on this. It has always been a national security issue that's been ignored for years. It's bad. Again, the Federal govt has failed to secure the border. They've been dragging their feets for years.

Members of Congress Call on President to Secure the Border | Congressman Ted Poe, Serving the 2nd District of Texas

Who is responsible to approve the request to deploy the National Guards on US-MX border? US Congress? President? How? via executive order?

Are you refer "secure the border" as deploy the National Guards, hire more border patrols?

It is actually that my post is refer to modernize of border, such as improve the fence and many thing to enhance the security border fence so that what federal is doing since started in several years ago.

It'd have to be a declared emergency before that happens that will allow a U.S. president to send in the National Guards to the border but they are not to be used as "police officers." They do not have the authority to arrest people.

It'd have to be a declared emergency before that happens that will allow a U.S. president to send in the National Guards to the border but they are not to be used as "police officers." They do not have the authority to arrest people.

then encourages Obama to do it.
Contact the White House | The White House

I don't disagree with you about this issue but I was quite confused about between secure the border and modernize the border.

Why does federal not want to deploy the National Guards on US-MEX border?

Kokonut, please answer my last question.

Whatever it is fact or opinion.

Thanks

National Guards on the border do not have the authority to arrest nor shoot anyone in defense. Read the Posse Comitatus Act and the recent Insurrection Act. That's why both military and police need to be coordinated together.

National Guards on the border do not have the authority to arrest nor shoot anyone in defense. Read the Posse Comitatus Act and the recent Insurrection Act. That's why both military and police need to be coordinated together.

Yup, I know but I'm just wonders about federal refuses to take this action?

Yup, I know but I'm just wonders about federal refuses to take this action?

Because it requires coordination. Plus political will to get this one done where they put their own political careers above National Security.

Because it requires coordination. Plus political will to get this one done where they put their own political careers above National Security.

Oh I see, it isn't surprised about federal on illegal immigrant issues.

I think that Obama and some congresspeople don't want take this action because they know that they will lose the Latino votes, just like happened to GOP in last 4 years ago but prior to that, half of Latino population backed GOP in past.

What if they have no interest in being an advocate, they just want a "free education" paid for with your tax money? What if they demand you speak spanish and they do not Sign and refuse to learn Sign?

What if the knowledge they take they will only share with hearing people and not include deafies?

Is this ethical?

What if they aren't even registered students, they just "show up" mysteriously and attend class.

What if Gally makes it a new policy to allow its security to inquire in any contact with the student body if that student is allowed on campus or not?

Would it be ethical to allow the officers to ask if the student can sign in ASL?

Would it be ok to call any Gally security a "racist" for noticing that someone is hearing or deaf?

That is absolutely absurd. Why would a student enroll in a deaf college if they had no interest in the deaf community and/or interpreting and advocacy?

Nothing unethical about asking. It is the behavior that follows the asking that is ethical or unethical. Campus security everywhere already has the ability to check a student's status regarding a ban. It's called safety procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back