argh! need help :-P

SpiceHD

Reaction score
i have a dvd cd-rom here and have all right programs to run it... but i cant find a dvd program that actually have closed caption :( i remember there was one before ... on friend's pc... but all programs that i have been searching for only have subtitle but not closed caption and the movies that i wanted to watch doesnt have subtitle feature but is closed cation >.< :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

anybody have a program for dvd program that also have a feature where u can use closed caption instead of subtitle?

Spice,
Take a look at:
http://www.download.com/Video-Link-eX-/3000-2139_4-10308929.html?tag=lst-0-1

I don't know if that is what you are looking for, but the program contains features for closed captioning. I doubt that program may be what you are looking for but its the closest I could find LOL.
If that isn't what you had in mind, take a look at the company that makes that software:
http://www.televiewersystems.com/

They have different programs available and one of them may suit your needs.

dammit you have the ghost in the shell signture! and it's way cooler than mine!

*whispering*

could you make me one? something that's from the innocence movie? or the stand alone complex? yeah, just the stand alone complex plez

SpiceHD said:
i have a dvd cd-rom here and have all right programs to run it... but i cant find a dvd program that actually have closed caption :( i remember there was one before ... on friend's pc... but all programs that i have been searching for only have subtitle but not closed caption and the movies that i wanted to watch doesnt have subtitle feature but is closed cation >.< :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

anybody have a program for dvd program that also have a feature where u can use closed caption instead of subtitle?
personally, I wouldn't care for either, as long as I can read the text and understand what the people are saying in films. :P

SpiceHD said:

What a minute, what kind of programs are you using? I used WinDVD or PowerDVD to play the movies and the programs can play either CC or subtitles.

i used both.. closed caption is not working on both :( cuz i cant find it.. i think u have ot buy it or something?

Steel said:

*whispering*

could you make me one? something that's from the innocence movie? or the stand alone complex? yeah, just the stand alone complex plez

heheh... sure np :-P ill see what i can do :-D

Taylor said:
Spice,
Take a look at:
http://www.download.com/Video-Link-eX-/3000-2139_4-10308929.html?tag=lst-0-1

I don't know if that is what you are looking for, but the program contains features for closed captioning. I doubt that program may be what you are looking for but its the closest I could find LOL.
If that isn't what you had in mind, take a look at the company that makes that software:
http://www.televiewersystems.com/

They have different programs available and one of them may suit your needs.

downloading it now... and see if thats what im looking for.

SpiceHD said:
i used both.. closed caption is not working on both :( cuz i cant find it.. i think u have ot buy it or something?
Yeah you have to buy or other way to use it. I am sure you know what I mean by that word, 'way'?

Did you use the right-click on mouse to access the CC feature?

SpiceHD said:
downloading it now... and see if thats what im looking for.

PowerDVD sucks in closed captioning. the recent WinDVD closed captioning is better. To turn it on you have to click on that right arrow on the corner and pick something from list (I think 2nd) then there should be a little box for u to click on.

U gotta check ur DVD to see if it got CC logo on it :) not all have it.

Steel said:

*whispering*

I've seen the GITS2: Innocence and it wasnt all that. Too much proverbs. Stand Alone Complex was much better and much easier to follow.

Back