Are you collecting anything?

Statues, especially anything that shine or colorfully, such like Buddha, Lucky Cats, Doplins, Sun and Moon, Stars, Rocks, Flowers, Hummingbirds, etc. Also the Wind Chimes catches my attention too :)

I use to collect witches (dolls) etc. I think I might collect Pepsi stuff. I would like to get my hands on an old 16oz bottle from back in the 70s and before unopen.

I collect computers, antique vehicles and old to new gaming consoles including games for them all. And lighters.
I forgot few more!

Coins, mail stamps, 70s thru 90s pack of cigarettes (empty boxes), watches, fishing lures (VERY antique!) and fishing poles and guns, hats, bottles/cans of soda/pop, wines from 50 - 80s, whiskey, shoes and jackets.

Like Cheri, I collect fridge magnets from places I've been. I have a lot of books, too, but I don't really think of myself as a collector. I just wonder what's the difference between a "collection" and "accumulation"?

I collect Hasbro's My Little Pony, though with the introduction of the G4 (2009) line, I might start collecting fakies too (especially if fakie makers start painting better eyes on their ponies) because I will not be buying G4 ponies.

I dont really collect but we have quite a collection of toy animals in our kitchen on top of the bread bin.
We also collect postcards when we go on holiday and fridge magnets.

Wait, you have (gulp) animals on your bread box?
hide.gif
Um (gulp) what kinds of animals?

I have a collection of lady doctor figurines. Not easy to find; most figurines, especially older ones, are male doctors. But I have about 30 of them now.

Last edited:
Back