Are you a member of lots of internet forums?

Well, I don't do much forum-searching generally. I mostly google questions that pop into my mind, like "what is the Australian Aboriginal population in the USA as immigrants", and things like that lead me to the forums where I read but don't join in. The Disney one, I was researching our vacation and found that one. The dog forum was because I love dogs. AllDeaf was just a fluke when I was googling, I don't even remember what, because it was like two years ago when I found here, and the people here and info about something I didn't know much about made me stay. Felt comfortable here.

Oh, and the reason for googling the aboriginals was because, living in a city where I see so many ethicities, I've never seen Australian Aboriginals that I'm aware of. Their features are pretty distinct, so I don't think I have and it got me questioning.

What Disney Forum? Id like to check it out since I want to take the kids one day soon. Can you PM me the link? Thank you.

I am on about 3, I joined after accidently finding them while researching parts for cars I was building.
Recently I have only been active here on AD, I was actually researching ASL when I came across this site, after reading some I decided to join as it contains alot of great info and the people here are great as well.

Well, I don't do much forum-searching generally. I mostly google questions that pop into my mind, like "what is the Australian Aboriginal population in the USA as immigrants", and things like that lead me to the forums where I read but don't join in.

Same here. I go to certain forums depends on what question I have. I came across AD on Google and this is the only forum I signed up for.

Anyone can sign up to that Disney forum to be a "member". And you don't even have to sign up to read there and get all the discount information.

what is kind of Disney how long you? forum?

what is kind of Disney how long you? forum?

What Disney Forum? Id like to check it out since I want to take the kids one day soon. Can you PM me the link? Thank you.

It's called disboards. The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - Powered by vBulletin

I have been reading that forum for a couple of years when my family planned our trip to Disney World and Disney Cruise. I registered (joined) a couple of months ago so that I would be allowed to ask questions. But you don't have to register to read there. It's just like alldeaf.

There is so much information; that's where I found out about discount codes for disney, in the section called "Disney Resorts".Disney Resorts - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

It's called disboards. The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - Powered by vBulletin

I have been reading that forum for a couple of years when my family planned our trip to Disney World and Disney Cruise. I registered (joined) a couple of months ago so that I would be allowed to ask questions. But you don't have to register to read there. It's just like alldeaf.

There is so much information; that's where I found out about discount codes for disney, in the section called "Disney Resorts".Disney Resorts - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

sound look likes surprised! 15 year long times Disney Resorts !interesting!

Human Variation

This is a forum I've been reading a lot lately. I love the photos of people from all over the world.

forumbiodiversity.com

where did you get the cow licking dog mims,so funny and sweet......

yeah... Probably too many.. Weldingweb, WrongPlanet, FurAffinityForums, otherkinsight, 6x6world, Ford Truck Enthuisasts (not been on there for a while). Several local groups via Meetup.com

What's all obession with Disney thingy? I live near Disneyland and I'm not on any of Disney forums. :)

To stay on topic: I've been member on dozens of forums - lot of them closed down and few still exist that I don't visit anymore. Only places I still going to: iRacing.com (yes, they do have forum, but paying member only), DVDTalk.com, and AllDeaf.com.

Yes, guns, martial arts, and kung fu cinema...but lately just here as I've been on Netflix more in my downtime.

Laura

It's a religious (Christian) show they do at Epcot at Christmastime every year. Maybe they didn't have it back in 1996. They have a series of narrators reading the Christmas story with hymns and a choir. Marlee Matlin is one of the most popular narrators. She's there every year for a night or two, not as an interpreter, but as one of the narrators who just happens to be narrating in ASL.

0.jpg

I was in a chorus for the "Singing Christmas Tree" at Walt Disney World for a few years with the school chorus. 2 years with one school and 2 years with the other high school. 1977-1981

I myself am on too many forums. 4-6 deaf/hoh forums, 2 art forums, 5 knitting forums, 3 weight loss forums not to mention FB, YT, Google+, and I think 1 or 2 others.

I was in a chorus for the "Singing Christmas Tree" at Walt Disney World for a few years with the school chorus. 2 years with one school and 2 years with the other high school. 1977-1981

I'm surprised. Why would someone that's Jewish narrate something for Christmas? (Speaking of Marlee Matlin, that is....)

Laura

I'm surprised. Why would someone that's Jewish narrate something for Christmas? (Speaking of Marlee Matlin, that is....)

Laura

I can't answer that one. We did not have a celebrity at ours and ours was mainly the singing of the traditional Christmas Carols.

Facebook, twitter, Passagen SE(Swedish forum), US(Finnish magazine), Political Forum, Chrysler club of Finland, Aarre maanalla(tresure undergrund, Finnish tresure hunters forum), and then this forum.

Back