April Fool's Conficker Virus?

It make my mom worries more than I do. :Ohno: I told my mom "Don't worry, I install Avast! on your PC". After installed it, Avast found 10 Trojans and viruses last night and this moring... :shock: Oh boy, my mom's PC is completely dead if AV not installed, but running ok for now.:aw:

If you want to know if you got licked by Conficker, easy to find out

Check http://www.microsoft.com

Check any of anti-virus website

If you can get in there, then your not infested, but if you can't get in there. Then it is time for 911! And you will have to get in one of computer that is NOT infested and download the fix for the infected computer using USB or something like that.

conficker was programmed to block you from accessing these website.

Last edited:
If you want to know if you got licked by Conficker, easy to find out

Check http://www.alldeaf.com/computers-electronics-gaming/www.microsoft.com

Check any of anti-virus website

If you can get in there, then your not infested, but if you can't get in there. Then it is time for 911! And you will have to get in one of computer that is NOT infested and download the fix for the infected computer using USB or something like that.

conficker was programmed to block you from accessing these website.

Bad link. You can't put two www. on same address.
Code:
[B]http://www.alldeaf.com/computers-electronics-gaming/[/B][B][COLOR="Lime"]www.microsoft.com[/COLOR][/B]

So you mean www.microsoft.com at all?

I've already updated my OS and everything else. :thumb:

It make my mom worries more than I do. :Ohno: I told my mom "Don't worry, I install Avast! on your PC". After installed it, Avast found 10 Trojans and viruses last night and this moring... :shock: Oh boy, my mom's PC is completely dead if AV not installed, but running ok for now.:aw:

Throw out Avast! it have 60 days trial. Try Anti virus for Linux, Windows and more with firewall, antispam, recovery security - Avira AntiVir (Avira Free Personal Antivirus.). No trial!!!

It's far better than AVG!! Highlander suggest that and I tried it on my kid's system, It arrested Trojans red handed and quarantine it. It protects PC from Worm, Virus, and Trojans for free!

Be expect that you'll get pop up ad from Avira every now and then. Just click 'No'.

So try it.

Several of my co workers asked me about the Conflicker virus. I told them that either shut down your system and don't use it for day or two or make sure Antivirus is up to date. I even suggest them to install Antivirus if they didn't have it installed. I recommended them Avira.

Catty

Got to watch out, I don't know why people make viruses to mess up others for no reason. It is very stupid

I don't need anti-virus for my PC.

facepalm.jpg

Your picture does really nothing.

I'm using Windows and never use anti-virus program for 6 years, even got attacked by viruses so few time and none of anti-virus programs will 100% protect PC.

Just use Firefox, Safari or Chrome, avoid IE at all charge and trust anyone on torrent who has certified as VIP or trusted person, also read user's review about regards to files that before you start download.

If OS slows then use defrag (not MS), it has nothing with security threat.

Back