April 26

lilredridinhood

Reaction score
for anyone who lives in texas or neighboring states, and have nothing to do april 26, come to austin to watch the miss/mr. tsd pagent, i'll be competing in it! :-D

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
for anyone who lives in texas or neighboring states, and have nothing to do april 26, come to austin to watch the miss/mr. tsd pagent, i'll be competing in it! :-D

I was in Miss CSD pagneat back in '97 won miss 2nd runner-up lol even tho it was fun I don't really give a fuck about winnin or losin it was the fun but some dumb girls stole my make-up stuff lol but hey I have many make-up stuff now.. it doesn't matter I always can buy same thing over doesn't bother me ;)

rofl, the girls running for the pagent here are all pretty, but STUPID. they can't sign for shit, they can't answer questions *during prac, one said 'i want to be a lion beceause they have pretty fur'* rofl

rofl, the girls running for the pagent here are all pretty, but STUPID. they can't sign for shit, they can't answer questions *during prac, one said 'i want to be a lion beceause they have pretty fur'* rofl

:laugh2: Anyway, good luck.

I hope you will win. :D

:rofl: yeah but something to keep urself busy while in h.s right? ;) try to sign up for backstage crew.. lol I had so fun makin excuses not to do homework when I was doin backstage crew ;)

thanks, stevey boy! :-D ah, prettybebe, i'm not a backstage kind of person, i'm an onstage kind of person. attention, i love. :-D

thanks, stevey boy! :-D ah, prettybebe, i'm not a backstage kind of person, i'm an onstage kind of person. attention, i love. :-D

ah cool heh.. :D

ahhhh gee i get stage fright when i get onstage ...... i'm popular, yes ..... but when onstage ... eeek

Awww, its too far- but girl GOOD LUCK! Do your best, show them you are it!! :D let us know how it goes.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
ahhhh gee i get stage fright when i get onstage ...... i'm popular, yes ..... but when onstage ... eeek

no wonder u want to be on computer and :type: away the night til u go bed? heh :laugh2:

All the best luck at the pageant!
Tell us all about the catfights behind the scene! he he he

Won't be able to attend Texas around that date but I would like to wish you best of LUCK!!! let us know the results!

Ah, I already have plan set for that weekend, but I can say "BEST OF LUCK!" :D

on that day, I am gone to Dingo with Newfoundland and Labrador Assication of the Deaf member to support to affication wth Canadian Assoication of the Deaf.:D

Back