Apple iPad 2 with Two Cameras?

Why do you need to obtain specific information from certain AD'er?
You can always assume it would have been sold on ebay. I feel, that is an useless question.

Yeah, I m thinking that he had purchased it from Ebay. I hope that WiFi iPad 2 w/camera(s) would be low cost than retail by eBay. I don't need 3G iPad 2. I have MyWi hotspot on my iPhone to tether iPad.

Cheaper price than retail price over $229?? GB? From where?

Impossible to find lowest price??? No, I searched and tried to call or email for few days. Found one. They told me that they won from Raffle. They already have iphone 3G. Not need ipod touch. They do not know what is 4th Gen. Just newest ipod touch.

How I did find one???

My answer is......search at Craigslist. (use "itouch" or "touch 4th" or "ipod touch 4th". Best way to meet person. Watch out some con-artist or scam. You have good common sense and good gut.

I got 8gb better than nothing. I do not really like to add many apps/games. I think 8gb is good enough for me.

I see lowest price $200 for 64gb (one month old used), $185 for 32gb (brand new) but all are sold out. Damn it!!

Some sellers do not know what is different between 3rd or 4th Gen.

Please do not keep off topic. Let talk ipad.

Impossible to find lowest price??? No, I searched and tried to call or email for few days. Found one. They told me that they won from Raffle. They already have iphone 3G. Not need ipod touch. They do not know what is 4th Gen. Just newest ipod touch.

How I did find one???

My answer is......search at Craigslist. (use "itouch" or "touch 4th" or "ipod touch 4th". Best way to meet person. Watch out some con-artist or scam. You have good common sense and good gut.

I got 8gb better than nothing. I do not really like to add many apps/games. I think 8gb is good enough for me.

I see lowest price $200 for 64gb (one month old used), $185 for 32gb (brand new) but all are sold out. Damn it!!

OIC 8G is not enough for games. I dislike Craiglist.

How I did find one???

Are you ready for facetime?

I am disagreed with you. I own iPod touch 8GB for year and I have no problem with it. I have a lot of games on my iPod touch and some of them lame or tired of it already then simple delete it off to free up a space. Right now. My iTouch have 3.5GB free.

Why you dislike craigslist? It's good deal and easy to find anywhere.

rumor is rumor till Steve JOb will has announcer and surprise them about ipad2 or whatever..

rumor is rumor till Steve JOb will has announcer and surprise them about ipad2 or whatever..

Yes, I agree. I do not want to hear any rumor. We excite for nothing!!!

Someday, someone will re-edit Video at youtube: angry Adolf Hitler & Ipod 2nd Gen

Are u afraid at Craigslist? I want to save extra $$$ better than local stores or ebay. Some people do not want to keep ipod touch (gift, raffle, update gb, already have iphone, won from qbid.com).

Not easy to find brand new 32gb for $200 or 225 at craislist. Most time sold.

Important to look at seller's town or text number or call: Apple ipod touch - with camera - 4th G - 8gb - NEW.

Avoid - scam: iPod Touch 4th Generation - $210

At craigslist, some people sell ipad but little higher price because jailbreak.

Are u afraid at Craigslist? I want to save extra $$$ better than local stores or ebay. Some people do not want to keep ipod touch (gift, raffle, update gb, already have iphone, won from qbid.com).

Not easy to find brand new 32gb for $200 or 225 at craislist. Most time sold.

Important to look at seller's town or text number or call: Apple ipod touch - with camera - 4th G - 8gb - NEW.

Avoid - scam: iPod Touch 4th Generation - $210

At craigslist, some people sell ipad but little higher price because jailbreak.

Craiglist is some scam to sell.

Look at your avatar - picture of cat is as Sherlock Holmes. You should be very good judgement at craigslist.

Most time, I do not send email at without name of town or kind like business at craigslist.

you missed darkage's point. Darkage already knows about the cam part in craiglight but read the bold text.

Back