Apple announces new iPhone 5 at live event!

Okay, got my iPhone 5 today. First thing I did was test the speedtest.net with LTE and I'm getting 25Mbps download and 20Mbps upload. Wow, it's faster than my cablemodem! lol

Okay, got my iPhone 5 today. First thing I did was test the speedtest.net with LTE and I'm getting 25Mbps download and 20Mbps upload. Wow, it's faster than my cablemodem! lol

why you don;t post screenshot of speedtest.net for LTE.

Yeah, for small area where you are, but if you go further away from LTE zone, the speed will drop or changed to 3G. LTE are slowly expanding.

How do you screenshot it? I'm new to iPhone business through I already had iPad and still have no clue how to screenshot it. lol

Easy snapshot. send email then, post it. see my #296 topic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlWkMNXEKrg]How Do I Take A Screenshot With My Apple iPhone 4S? - YouTube[/ame]

Just press sleep buttom and press home buttom are same time. go check your "Photos" app.

Thanks, Evo...

Here's my most recent speedtest.net which is bit different what I posted first time.

img0002p.png

Thank you, Evo I had typed "oo.apple.com" on my iPhone and turn off iAds.

Yeah, I looked into it and you can turn it off by going to Setting>Privacy>Location Service>System Services and turn off Location-Based iAds

Thefts of cell phones rise rapidly nationwide - CBS News

All my old cellphones to new iPhone 5 has not steal yet. I guess They use to target women who's talking with cellphone while walking. What's about you?

Seriously, California should make CCW or open carry legal so robberies could go down like crazy.

In my state, the robbery is felony and they could spend to about 5 to 20 years in state prison. Stealing iPhone without use any force is misdemeanor, but it is felony for second and repeat offense. For MacBook Pro, possibly over $2,000 value is felony due to grand theft and could spend about 10 years in state prison. Have felony on record isn't funny because you will lose the right to vote, unable to open the bank account, unable to find a employment and landlords refuse to let renters with felony record to rent the property.

There is a lot of cell phone theft at UAB but if your phone has anti-theft tracking so it is very likely to find thief, so it is serious matter because of expulsion, automatically receive F on all courses and refer the case to sheriff in combined.

I think about want live in ski town so I don't have deal with stupid crime. :lol:

Seriously, California should make CCW or open carry legal so robberies could go down like crazy.

In my state, the robbery is felony and they could spend to about 5 to 20 years in state prison. Stealing iPhone without use any force is misdemeanor, but it is felony for second and repeat offense. For MacBook Pro, possibly over $2,000 value is felony due to grand theft and could spend about 10 years in state prison. Have felony on record isn't funny because you will lose the right to vote, unable to open the bank account, unable to find a employment and landlords refuse to let renters with felony record to rent the property.

There is a lot of cell phone theft at UAB but if your phone has anti-theft tracking so it is very likely to find thief, so it is serious matter because of expulsion, automatically receive F on all courses and refer the case to sheriff in combined.

I think about want live in ski town so I don't have deal with stupid crime. :lol:

What's UAB stand for?... University of Alabama at Birmingham? I guess college students use to be hackers or fraud.

Landlord? I'm okay with old misdemeanor history in past...I quited voter register. Some polling places are discriminate against deaf ppls as they think i'm looking like an illegal alien as they were trying to cancel my voter ID. fuck it.

You said my iphone has anti-theft tracking. Oh, yes. I learned to how use iCloud website in my PC. It can track my iphone anywhere over my old HTC device do nothing.

What's UAB stand for?... University of Alabama at Birmingham? I guess college students use to be hackers or fraud.

Landlord? I'm okay with old misdemeanor history in past...I quited voter register. Some polling places are discriminate against deaf ppls as they think i'm looking like an illegal alien as they were trying to cancel my voter ID. fuck it.

You said my iphone has anti-theft tracking. Oh, yes. I learned to how use iCloud website in my PC. It can track my iphone anywhere over my old HTC device do nothing.

First, yup, UAB is stand for University of Alabama at Birmingham, so of course, some students are hackers, especially major in computer and IT.

Yup, I know but I'm talking about felony record, also a lot of felon ex-convicts live on street and some live with families.

Oh really, something went wrong in your state, if you was born in US or naturalized citizen so you are eligible to vote, so not worry about poll workers make accusation and if in doubt, just show document to poll workers. I'm sorry about you have hard time with voting.

finally, yes, Apple includes anti-theft tracking on iPhone, iPad and MacBook, but you could add third party anti-theft for maximize the protection.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXz_HX3pUPQ]CrimeWatch 2011 Ep04 Pt2/3: How iPhone Thief Caught - 26Jun2011 [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

If you think cops in United States would help you like those cops in that video? A friend of mine got his iphone 4S stolen by a kid with bicycle, she reported to police station few blocks away, and the cop replied "there are too many cases on this, that happens here often in San Francisco" Cops truly don't want to handle with this. It is like next time you use your common sense.

Police departments don't want to spend $ for investigating stolen phone. Waste of resources, truth.

But if your phone is stolen you should report it so there is crime data about how many phones are getting stolen.

Back