Apology?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainGurl

Reaction score
I want to clear this so called "Heath made an apology through RainGurl"...
he never contacted me, I don't know his MSN, AIM or anythiing. This was strictly on my own making an apology. Until today I didn't even KNOW he was banned. I wanted to apologize to take the load off my own conscience. what I did was wrong. No matter how you sit and debate it, chew it, rationalize it, make excuses for it when you (or I) go and judge him we are showing ourselves as no better than the way he has treated others. Behaviour is a learned way of life. He has learned it, he has lived it, he isn't going to change all of a sudden. It takes years to change a behaviour that has been set.

Please I would appreicate if you understood that this was not Heath in any way this is just me feeling awful about what I had done. I would never in a million years want to be treated in such a horrid way. I would also hope that if I was that way somehow, someway I would be around people who would have enough patience, endurance, acceptance and discipline to help me change and find a more humane way to be.

This is all I have to say, I am not going to pick this topic up again. I just wanted to make it clear.

Love ya all, hugs. RG

Hey Hey Hey Hey.....Don't worry about it..LoL

he never contacted me, I don't know his MSN, AIM or anythiing. This was strictly on my own making an apology. Until today I didn't even KNOW he was banned. I wanted to apologize to take the load off my own conscience. what I did was wrong. No matter how you sit and debate it, chew it, rationalize it, make excuses for it when you (or I) go and judge him we are showing ourselves as no better than the way he has treated others. Behaviour is a learned way of life. He has learned it, he has lived it, he isn't going to change all of a sudden. It takes year to change a behaviour that has been set.

Please I would appreicate if you understood that this was not Heath in any way this is just me feeling awful about what I had done. I would never in a million years want to be treated in such a horrid way. I would also hope that if I was that way somehow, someway I would be around people who would have enough patience, endurance, acceptance and discipline to help me change and find a more humane way to be.

Sincerely, RG

Yes I know.

She misunderstood your post.

Hey Hey Hey Hey.....Don't worry about it..LoL

I do I guess, because I feel horrorible.
But it's done and there is nothing that can be done now.
Only to prevent myself from hurting someone else in the future.
Anyhow, I just wanted to clear it up.

Thanks jfwildkat for your support. :ty:

Yes I know.

She misunderstood your post.

That is why I posted here, I am sorry if I am
seeming like I am carrying on. But this is how
things get mixed up. Now he probably looks worse
than ever because people THINK he got to me. Which
wasn't the case at all. It was me, my own self feeling
awful for what I did.

That is all.

Your Welcome hun, I know how it is. But there's times it just not worth getting yourself all stressed out.;)

I do I guess, because I feel horrorible.
But it's done and there is nothing that can be done now.
Only to prevent myself from hurting someone else in the future.
Anyhow, I just wanted to clear it up.

Thanks jfwildkat for your support. :ty:

he never contacted me, I don't know his MSN, AIM or anythiing. This was strictly on my own making an apology. Until today I didn't even KNOW he was banned. I wanted to apologize to take the load off my own conscience. what I did was wrong. No matter how you sit and debate it, chew it, rationalize it, make excuses for it when you (or I) go and judge him we are showing ourselves as no better than the way he has treated others. Behaviour is a learned way of life. He has learned it, he has lived it, he isn't going to change all of a sudden. It takes years to change a behaviour that has been set.

This is all I have to say, I am not going to pick this topic up again. I just wanted to make it clear.

Love ya all, hugs. RG

Ahhhh you did not do us any wrong
SxyPorkie

I learned my lesson...

Stay out of it.

Also I just wanted to clear things up.

I commend you RainGirl; that was big of you! Your'e alright in my book!

Thanks I appreicate that.

I guess sometimes we need to realize that we could be that person
on the other end. Lastnight I thought what if that was me?

Now I know next time just leave it alone whether the person is right or wrong.
It's not my place.

Raingurl, good thread and posts. I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing to do but it was the right thing to do. Sleep well tonight. :hug:

Sigh! I forgive you, Raingurl. I thought you put this message from Heath. I am sorry if i upset you.

Sigh! I forgive you, Raingurl. I thought you put this message from Heath. I am sorry if i upset you.

No no no not upset at all! I just wanted to make sure people KNEW what the real "story" was. I didn't want anyone thinking it was him when it was "all me". You didn't upset me at all hun.

Just making sure everyone HAS their facts straight.

Hugs, RG

No no no not upset at all! I just wanted to make sure people KNEW what the real "story" was. I didn't want anyone thinking it was him when it was "all me". You didn't upset me at all hun.

Just making sure everyone HAS their facts straight.

Hugs, RG

Thank you! :hug:

RainGurl
You always are nice to us all... nothing to apologize about.... You are darn sweet....
SxyPorkie:fingersx:

Love ya all, hugs. RG

What you did was the RIGHT THING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back