Aol

Well, all I know is AOL using Merlin instead of CRIS. AOL is just like Microsoft full of exploits

i only pay 4.95 for 5 hrs to use it. Well, acutally i have a road runner cable high speed internet. I am use it on the internet to check my email from aol instead go in aol software it will count min. nah, i m use a cheat way save my money.
120mb stroage mb space for email so i need that.

Wow. AOL's price is a lot of money just for a dial-up. That is not good for customers. I use ISPWest service which I paid 99.00 dollars a year, and it is an unlimited dial-up service. The ISPWest tech support is very good and they solved my problem within a day or two. (http://www.ispwest.com)
Comcast is probably a good service, too. I could try that service someday.

Yahoo is worst e-mail service for free because of tons of junk emails. It does not come with an access online which mean that you have to find and pay your local ISP service.

Another subject, I was told that Yahoo is not responsible for your help if you are a victim from someone stealing your info or fraud website business owners (whose frauds pay Yahoo host service). The reality - it will not work if you ask for gov't to help you to trace the frauds except if you work for the gov't. My neighbor works for FBI and told me about it. I thought that you should know about it.

Well there are some prices that you can choice...but all I know that my cousin is using AOL for umlimit, it costs 17.95 dollars if you will promise to stay on AOL for a year.

BabyAngel said:
Well there are some prices that you can choice...but all I know that my cousin is using AOL for umlimit, it costs 17.95 dollars if you will promise to stay on AOL for a year.
oh really? not bad at all..

Hi Tweetybird,

I am surprised that you said that AOL's price is not that bad. It is a big difference between two prices - AOL for $17.95 per month and ISPWest for $8.95 per month. Actually, they have same speed and both have unlimited hours.

I respect you whatever you want to spend your own money, but it is wise for you to save your money - perhaps for Christmas shopping. I cannot believe that Christmas is coming so soon!

Back