AOFrozen City 2 BETA like myspace (it will be released in fall to winter)

AOFrozenCity

Reaction score
AOFrozen City 2 will have friend network, friend comments, member profile, forums, categories/subcategories (movies, games, images, musics and other), file upload and more features. EE2EB (Enigma Engine 2 Edition B) is a heart of AOFrozen City 2 source that can run multi-server for storage and database, unlimited data (members, profiles, comments and etc) with very fast response from database and enables mods (I can build any mods like game online, myspace, forums, categories, blogs and etc).

I will fix 500px width to 780px width of the table. It will look better and more space.

Click on any image to full scale image

Member Profile Layout/CSS

New My Crib CSS is better than My Space. Also, other features, which I still work on, are better than my space too.

This CSS is BETA and I still fix some CSS and icons.

You can see how member profile looks. Members can edit their homepage and image group css.

(THIS LAYOUT IS MY CRIB DEFAULT) BEFORE

layout_beta2.gif

AFTER

layout_beta1.gif

AND OTHER

layout_beta4.gif

You can see CSS code box at member profile editor page.
layout_beta3.gif

Members can copy their homepage html source, paste it in dreamweaver program, edit it, copy a css script and paste it in the css code box. It is easy way. Though you can download free css editor program for your homepage css.
easy_css.gif

Is it cool? What do you think?

Updated

I fixed friends list, member details, personal information and improved css system. I have a good idea. It is My Crib can have ranks for hot or not, arts, deaf, hard of hearing and hearing, races and other information in the United States. It will show different ranks on each state.

profile_beta3.jpg

profile_beta4.jpg

Member Profile Editor
profile_editor_beta4.jpg

New My Crib Server

Now My Crib has two servers. They can hold up to 7TB bandwidth per month for database and storage.

updates

I already tested My Crib with 40 million members. It is still reliable and fast response (0.02-0.08 second average). Member can have 100 million friends in his/her buddy list with fast response and very reliablity. It has more than cool 200 smiley icons. I work on forums and CSS editor. Member can post a friend comment with cool tools which have font color, style, smiley icons, aligns, links and etc.

My Crib will be released in Jan 2006

Attachments

• forum.gif
    forum.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 17
  • forumpost.gif
    forumpost.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 12
  • index.gif
    index.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 11
  • profile2.gif
    profile2.gif
    75.3 KB · Views: 17
  • viewallfriends.gif
    viewallfriends.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 11
New CSS Editor

I built CSS Editor for member profile, blog and journal. It allows you to edit layout/graphic at your member profile, blog and journal page quickly and easily. Though, you can edit your own css code without CSS editor if you want.

Attachments

• editor.gif
    editor.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 10
If you still planning on a Deaf social network, let me know. I am working on a social network which will be better than all the ones we seen so far. PM me when you get a chance.

Back