Anything "unusual" happen to you today or lately?

rockin'robin

Reaction score
As for me...For quite awhile, I've been missing some of my son's dirty, smelly socks!....And asking my son..."what's happening to your socks?...I can't find a match"....He says..."I dunno...maybe the washing machine ate them"...

Went into our blanket closet yesterday...found our Cat in there...along with dirty, smelly socks!....Seems he has been dragging and hoarding them in there for some reason....

I have cats and never experienced any hoarding of socks. I do know our washer machine routinely eats them. For every pair that goes in, only one sock comes out....no idea where these things go. It's like the Bermuda Triangle...

Laura

As for me...For quite awhile, I've been missing some of my son's dirty, smelly socks!....And asking my son..."what's happening to your socks?...I can't find a match"....He says..."I dunno...maybe the washing machine ate them"...

Went into our blanket closet yesterday...found our Cat in there...along with dirty, smelly socks!....Seems he has been dragging and hoarding them in there for some reason....

Our puppy loves to take socks , whenever she can grab one. I think they are the things that smell the most like the human the puppy loves. :lol:

:lol:

One of the dogs living here (our roommate's dog) is forever stealing dirty smelly socks. Of course, it doesn't help that my husband leaves them lying around the house. He just likes to put the blame on her. :lol: (She does steal them out of the dirty laundry basket, too.)

...found our Cat in there...along with dirty, smelly socks!....Seems he has been dragging and hoarding them in there for some reason....

Wow! Cats seem to like to act like they don't care, you know? But really, nothing could possibly say "I love you" like "hey, I need some of your smelly socks to keep near me." I'm kind of impressed.

Yeah yesterday I went to watch my granddaughters game of softball and on the way home I got stuck in a Ride of Hope for Wounded vets. 4,000 motorcycles drove by and the traffic could not move for almost hour! The traffic started to move at a snail pace when people thought the ride was over , then the bikers came back in huge packs and the traffic stopped again! This time people where getting fed up and tried to find another way to go . I had to go back to my daughter's house as I could not take hearing 4,000 motorcycles again, I had a horrible headache . There was nothing on the news about the Ride of Hope for Wounded vets or no signs letting people know the streets where going to be shut down for almost 2 hours! I told my daughter there had to been at least 4,000 motorcycles and when I finally got home and watch the news , the reporter said there 4,000 motorcycles in the ride . Boy I wish I had made a bet with someone on how many motorcycles there where!

Cats crack me up, I Love the stuff they hide. I have two and they hoard my daughters hair bands.

Just think of it as 35 turbocharged :lol:
Happy Birthday!!

:birthday: Derek...hope it's a "vvvvrrrrrooooommmm" Day.

Gonna do something "unusual"?....Wear ur birthday suit, climb out the window?....It's not unusual to do something on ur birthday!...Go for it.

My speech is unusual getting along fine with hearie ppl today at work. The more ppl coming up are not afraid talking to me. I realize I'm not like I was at the deaf school.

My parents had a friend whose dog loved to lick his feet. :barf:

I think it would be weird if it was the other way around, the guy licking his dog paws! The dog may like the taste of the salt in the guy feet. That is not gross to me a lot , Marty like to sniff people feet

My Rottweiler likes canned food . He is not a big fan of socks. Must be a cat thing that I don't understand.

My Rottweiler likes canned food . He is not a big fan of socks. Must be a cat thing that I don't understand.

My papillon and my family's greyhound like my worn out smelly socks! They will steal it from my laundry bag and ruins it. They put holes in it so I give the socks to them to play with then I have to go out to buy myself new socks. :laugh2:

I guess it is different for every furry and feather friend :)

Pets seem to have an attachment to clothes and stuff that smell like us. Like how some animals enjoy chewing and destroying hearing aids, shoes, underwear, etc.. So I'd just say there's nothing to worry except keep close eye on things that are expensive or impossible to replace. :)

Well.. I have a lot of strange things happen to me especially with numbers that remind me of something personal to me. Cannot say as they are personal info but when I realize the type of info that are linked, I guess I can be glad I have one less thing that will give me much harder time to remember and still make me smile to be reminded of it! :-D

When my Dad visits, which is about once a year, when he takes his socks off, my cat comes along and starts rolling on the floor intertwining herself in his socks. Weird cat.
As far as my stuff, she prefers to lay on a blanket or sweatshirt that has my oder.

Back