Anyone who is deaf but has hearing aids?

Russia? Nice~ =) yeah I used to say "tree" as three when I was little XD
Yeah I'm having trouble with R and S.. >.<

What do you mean by 'nice'?? I meant say my dad was from Russia as is no longer alive.

I'm severely deaf and wear two hearing aids. They are giraffe print :3c
Well, I own two hearing aids. I don't wear them that much because they're so uncomfortable @_@;; I was mainstreamed and never around many Deaf people D:

Ah nice! I have purple hearing aids too lol =P I think I got my first hearing aids when I was about 18 months old (my parents were suspecting that I was deaf and didn't want to not take any chances)

I'm always amazed when people get hearing aids so young. No one picked up the obvious with me until I was five - then I repeated Kindergarten and got my first hearing aids.

Ah nice! I have purple hearing aids too lol =P I think I got my first hearing aids when I was about 18 months old (my parents were suspecting that I was deaf and didn't want to not take any chances)

I had hearing aids when I was 6 months old :)

I am profound in my left, severe in my right. I can hear sounds without my aid, but can't understand or distinguish. I lip read, use cues, etc. I wear an aid in my severe ear and can then understand a lot of environmental sounds, as well as a lot of words. But everything is very quiet and muffled.

I was given hearing aids at 2 or 3 (not sure when "family lore" says I first got hearing aids).

Back