Anyone who going Deaf Cruise (Pre-Party)? **SERIOUS INQUIRY**

GA, excuse me for going off topic for a sec here....I had breakfast with a friend of mine yesterday morning and he mentioned a "Deaf Cruise" for next October. He mentioned that there will be about 4, 000 deafies and 200 interpreters! My friend thinks the cruise is like in the Carribean. I wonder if that is the same cruise you are going on? If yes, oh, boy, that will be a lot of deafires in one place,,,,and 200 interpreters! Wow, impressive.....

Hope you find the people you need to fill the space....I will ask around to see if I can help...

Ohhhh Yes please!

I need someone who willing join our room mate needy 2 ppl can join..
For October 2007. Deaf Freedom of Sea Cruise.. Yes that one!
For Carribean
:fingersx:
Pm me!
If yes.. so then Rest of two ppl can talk w/us and arrangement sort it out pay full rest of our paying $641.76 dollars.. Other two ppl can pay 641.76
Total $1283.52

It´s nice of Tousi to offer you to look for someone to share a room with you, GA...

Best of good luck...

i guess i'm going to go for cheaper hotel rather than have seen $300 a night *thud*

GA, I talked to my friend last Thursday morning and he says he knows a couple in Los Angeles which is 1.5 hrs from here but my friend goes to functions often and if he sees them, he will relay my message about your need. So Fingers crossed is all I can do now.....

GA, I talked to my friend last Thursday morning and he says he knows a couple in Los Angeles which is 1.5 hrs from here but my friend goes to functions often and if he sees them, he will relay my message about your need. So Fingers crossed is all I can do now.....

Ok let me know...
asap

GalaxyAngel, have you contacted the booker of the event to see if you could downgrade to the basic ones or if they have other people wanting to swap cabins/rooms?

I'm not go to deaf cruise, sorry about it.

GalaxyAngel, have you contacted the booker of the event to see if you could downgrade to the basic ones or if they have other people wanting to swap cabins/rooms?

My hubby and I already paid for booked cabins.. (pay off)
Wasn't refering about cruise..
it's HOTEL pre-party as Deaf Cruise staying 2 days before going in the ship board.

We are seek for room mate as save our bargin the price.

Hope clear goes to you?

for 2 nights but did u pay cruise yet? oct 26, 27 for hotel and oct 28 to nov 4 2007 for cruise..

Cool. I might be there. :) Yeah, I already have roommate in hotel and cruise, but I need find lowest flight fare so I can fly over to Miami, FL on Friday, October 26 or Saturday, October 27. If you know good price, let me know. PM me the link so I can check them out for myself. Thanks!

We will be there along with Badger State Deafies....here we come what is it now 40 days left to go. YIPPEEE:cool:

FOUND Low flight fare!!! So I am going for REAL!! YAY! :) Look forward to meeting all of you there at the preparty or on the cruise!!

Back