Anyone wearing a costume for Halloween?

I am going to wear a costume for work this Halloween -- it's also casual day for those who aren't wearing a costume that day. :)

I am going to dress like girl. I will have my black hair wig on my head, a purple circle sunglasses, a hippy long skirt, and a black jacket with Ninja Turtles on it. Also this year will be my very first time to use the cowboy boots for Halloween customes!

Can't wait!!

I'm gonna go as myself; I'm scary enough. Lol, J/K, i don't really do that stuff anymore.

I would might dress up as black/white (wearing black pants and shoes, while on the top white button shirt and white tie)

I'm going to dress up like a biker chick!! :giggle: Oh wait.........I all ready am one!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Me? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I never liked halloween, but that is how they cerbreity holidays Halloween which that I do not understand it.. LOL

it wasnt my favorite holidays Blah LOL

no not going to dress up this year.. but my son will.. he will be a blue dragon! :)

I'll be a BORG for Halloween ;) but otherwise no I'm not going to wear a costume for it.

We discussed yesterday.

My both boys decided to stay at their friends' place for a night for change....

It mean that my hubby & I are alone with our 3 cats... and will expect to answer the door from the children with custome.... to get candies from us... :lol:

Nobody will come my door for trick n treat...
Last year, so far 7 children were came on my door....
Should this year.. forget it..
We will steal my son's candies after their trick n treat...
Yummies.. Coffee Crisp or KitKat..

Back