anyone please....

DzRikku

Reaction score
hola can anyone help me explain to me how to put icons and where can i find cool icons to put in here like u guys does thanks :dunno:

DzRikku said:
hola can anyone help me explain to me how to put icons and where can i find cool icons to put in here like u guys does thanks :dunno:

for AIM?

DoVip said:

no for this post...u know like ur icon start with d on left side and other one on the bottom of this post...for signature..something like that thanks

DzRikku said:
no for this post...u know like ur icon start with d on left side and other one on the bottom of this post...for signature..something like that thanks

Oh, you mean, its avator. Ok, look at top-left "User CP" and then "Edit Avator" that's all.

DoVip said:
Oh, you mean, its avator. Ok, look at top-left "User CP" and then "Edit Avator" that's all.
umm k i think i got it but where can i find all those icons so i can put in there?

Pppppssssssstttttt!

DzRikku said:
umm k i think i got it but where can i find all those icons so i can put in there?

PSST!!! There is the website that you could do for avatar--- here is the link

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

Then copy and paste when you are done then change to JPEG then save it then browse that avatar in your file in AD's CP then save the changes

THERE U GOOOOOOOO Hope I'm clear :)

DelicPumpkPie said:
PSST!!! There is the website that you could do for avatar--- here is the link

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

Then copy and paste when you are done then change to JPEG then save it then browse that avatar in your file in AD's CP then save the changes

THERE U GOOOOOOOO Hope I'm clear :)
thanks soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! i really love my new icon!!!!!!! hehehehehhe :party: :ty: :hug:

DoVip said:

ok i am done with my icon on the left what abt bottom of signature? how can i get those long banner and stuff like that for signature??? i wonder...thanks :thumb:

Back