Anyone own a gun?

SpiceHD said:
oh cheri! lol :nana: naw i wont heheh
But i will...I will tell it to these guys.
adam-12-1.jpg

Last edited:
ravensteve1961 said:
But i will...I will tell it to these guys.
adam-12-1.jpg

aha! i wont shoot at you cheri..... but .... i will shoot at....

RAVENSTEVEN :rifle: :rifle: :rifle: because he is :crazy:

no body hurt my friends :madfawk: :twisted: :mrgreen:

hehehhehe :giggle:

LOL RavenSteven!!!!!

BAD BOYS (Theme from COPS)
by INNER CIRCLE

Bad boys, bad boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you

Nobody naw give you no break
Police naw give you no break
Soldier naw give you no break
Not even you 'idren naw give you no break
Hey hey

Bad boys, bad boys
When they come for you

Bad boys, bad boys
When they come for you

SpiceHD said:
aha! i wont shoot at you cheri..... but .... i will shoot at....

RAVENSTEVEN :rifle: :rifle: :rifle: because he is :crazy:

no body hurt my friends :madfawk: :twisted: :mrgreen:

hehehhehe :giggle:
And these people will visit at your home.
fbi-idp.jpg
fbi-idfp.jpg

Last edited:
I got this last week at the gun show:

Attachments

• Bumper.jpg
    Bumper.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 19
Speak of gun.. I already training with 22. pistol gun couple weekend.. What a damn Bang bang Ouch my ear and close my eyes when I start bang and hit wrong one instead of hit Beer can! Dang!! :rl:

Well speaking of guns.....

We have antique Springfield Civil War Rifle with bayonet (sp?) I am not sure of its year - 1855/1861 I think...I may be wrong with dates.,,,it does not work but it has ummm date marked by US (for Union)...I don't know what they are called.. my Hubby is a Civil War Buff.....

here is the info

Springfield Rifle Musket
The most frequently used rifle of the Civil War was the American-made Springfield rifle musket (above)--a single-shot, muzzle-loading gun detonated with a percussion cap. Not only did it have the rifled barrel, which dramatically increased accuracy over a smoothbore musket, but it also was the first rifle to fire the famous .58 cal. Minié ball--an inch-long, bullet-shaped projectile, rather than a round ball as used in older muskets. The 39-inch-long rifled barrel made it possible to hit a target with a Minié ball as far away as 500 yards. By the end of the war, approximately 1.5 million Springfield rifle muskets had been produced by the Springfield Armory and 20 subcontractors. Since the South lacked sufficient manufacturing capability, most of the Springfields in Southern hands were captured on the battlefields during the early part of the war.

Attachments

• civilwar.jpg
    civilwar.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
  • civilwar1.jpg
    civilwar1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
  • civilwar3.jpg
    civilwar3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1
downing said:

We have antique Springfield Civil War Rifle with bayonet (sp?) I am not sure of its year - 1855/1861 I think...I may be wrong with dates.,,,it does not work but it has ummm date marked by US (for Union)...I don't know what they are called.. my Hubby is a Civil War Buff.....

here is the info

Springfield Rifle Musket
The most frequently used rifle of the Civil War was the American-made Springfield rifle musket (above)--a single-shot, muzzle-loading gun detonated with a percussion cap. Not only did it have the rifled barrel, which dramatically increased accuracy over a smoothbore musket, but it also was the first rifle to fire the famous .58 cal. Minié ball--an inch-long, bullet-shaped projectile, rather than a round ball as used in older muskets. The 39-inch-long rifled barrel made it possible to hit a target with a Minié ball as far away as 500 yards. By the end of the war, approximately 1.5 million Springfield rifle muskets had been produced by the Springfield Armory and 20 subcontractors. Since the South lacked sufficient manufacturing capability, most of the Springfields in Southern hands were captured on the battlefields during the early part of the war.

If its still in a good condition and etc, it could be valued at like a few thousand dollars :)

downing said:

We have antique Springfield Civil War Rifle with bayonet (sp?) I am not sure of its year - 1855/1861 I think...I may be wrong with dates.,,,it does not work but it has ummm date marked by US (for Union)...I don't know what they are called.. my Hubby is a Civil War Buff...
Oooooo, that is neat! Do you have it on display, like over the fireplace mantel? I think that would look cool.

I think guns with history are very interesting.

I really don't against the guns, but I would NEVER have no guns in my house at all!!!.. I do understand guns is part of safety but I have 2 year old son, so I don't need one.. I could buy a fake gun to scare people off and find this is only fake..

we are looking for some kind of wood thing to hold rifle as a display to put over the wall, had no luck finding it because of the length of rifle we have is very long - not common to its standard size. It is in good condition. we got it 800 bucks at an antique dealer...was told it has increased over the years (now couple thousand bucks). since we have bayonet tip covered since leather has disgeranded (fell apart due to age) . it is umm something to cover the bayonet to protect from poking another people....very rare to find.

Yeah. We are into history stuff.

downing said:

here is the info

Springfield Rifle Musket

Have you fired the musket to test it out??

no it does not work because the ball was jammed inside the barrel which makes it more interesting!

downing said:
no it does not work because the ball was jammed inside the barrel which makes it more interesting!
Wow, yeah I would not try to fire that without a gunsmith fixing it first. Usually it is better not to try to fire such an old gun because it can be damaged.

Have you checked the web for antique gun display racks?

I would like to purchase the legal one, but I noticed
that some of them were cheaper out of state
so does this mean I have to purchase from the
same state where I live or doesn't this matter at all ?

Guns mean nothing if you want to make someone suffer. Using a pistol on someone is like putting themselves out of their miseries. Mean they dont suffer any more. Its best to keep them alive and make their lives miserable.

A long miserable life does the job better than a bullet.

Richard

Reminder to Nesmuth:

Taylor said:
This isn't to get into any type of Gun debate (please do not hijack my thread ;) ). ..

Y said:
I would like to purchase the legal one, but I noticed
that some of them were cheaper out of state
so does this mean I have to purchase from the
same state where I live or doesn't this matter at all ?
Do you mean travelling to another state to buy it, or do you mean ordering by mail or internet?

If you order guns by mail or internet, they do not send them directly to you. They send them to your local authorized dealer, and then you pick it up at the dealer's shop. They usually add a surcharge for that service (a small percentage of the purchase price).

If you buy guns by travelling to the other state, then you follow the rules of that state. Also, keep in mind that you might have to travel thru other states in between, and you have to follow their laws for transporting a gun. It gets complicated.

Sometimes you can get a good price deal if you attend a local gun show. The dealers don't want to haul all their stuff back home with them, so they offer good prices on their merchandise if you buy it during the show.

You can order ammo sent straight to your house by UPS (at least in my state it is allowed).

Various gun accessories, I am not sure about the rules because it depends on the item. Usually the dealer has the rules posted on the website or in the catalog. You can email the dealer for exact requirements for each item.

My Guns

I own the following guns -
Hand Guns
Colt Goverment 1911 S&W 40. Cal.
Colt Goverment 1911 45 Cal.
S&W 44 Magnum
S&W 357 Magnum
S&W 22
Berretta 9MM
AA Arms Kimel AP 9MM
Derringer holds both 45 longs or 410. shot guns shells

Rifles
Winchester 30/30
AK-47
Ruger Mini 14

Shot Gun
Mossberg 500

Praise the LORD and Pass the Ammunition... HELL YEAH!!! :thumb:

:Ohno: No way, we don't own no gun in our house! :Ohno:

I am so terrified if my son would find the gun and shoot someone or himself. That would be our fault. No way.. No guns in my house. Yikes!!

Back