anyone of you who would be interest to adopt Deaf Chinese children?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
We have 2 Deaf children from China who are waiting for homes.
Please do what you can to get them noticed and possibly adopted.
Thanks for your assistance. If you should desire more information on
the children or pictures I would be glad to send them to you.

Pan Shuo (M) 3/19/2002 Deformity of both ears and closed external
ear canal on both. This child is very extroverted and active. He is
at the Beijing Social Welfare Institute. He seem very bright and can
make a few sounds.

Pan Yi Dang (M) 7/1/2001) Severe Nerve Deafness in both ears. Can
read some lips and can understand the body language of the nannies
when they talk to him. He is introverted but gets along well with
the other children when playing.

Anyone interested can contact me
Deniece Hess
CCAI
6920 S Holly Cir
Centennial, CO 80112
303*850*9998
childmatch@chinesechildren.org

Attachments

• PanShuo.jpg
    PanShuo.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DPanYiDang 2.jpg
    DPanYiDang 2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 36
Oh they are adorable!! Hope some people will adopt them especially deaf family!

wish i could but money :shock: hope they can find a nice warm family as soon as they can.. it really sucks to live in a place full of waiting children who are waiting for adoption..

if u wanna get this kid, cost $15,000.00 cuz of go all way to china and pick this kid up bring to USA to u, also they wanna proof that u have $30,000.00 a year.... or u have other children alike adopt... :)

i wish i have a kid but$$$ :eek:

OMG! I would adopt them! sadly, I am only 17 :) I can't have kids, my doctor already told me that, so I plan to adopt when I am older, and I would love to adopt :deaf: kids, b/c I know sign! :applause:

Sabrina said:
We have 2 Deaf children from China who are waiting for homes.

I realize I am a bit late to reply but I haven't been here to AD in a few months, so this just caught my eyes. Are these children still available for adoption or did they already find a loving family to go home to?

My Husband and I have 2 hearing children, but would love to adopt deaf children! :)

but would love to adopt deaf children!
Kinda OT but I've heard of TONS of hearing parents wanting to adopt deaf kids and who want to give them the gift of ASL. I think some cynics never allowed the possibilty that some hearing parents don't really think of deafness as an inabilty but just as a difference.

Deafdyke... brooke is hard of hearing and her hubby is hearing. I think it is great opportunity for them to adopt a deaf child.

Maybe that's just the way I view it, but there are already many children who want to be adopted in the USA alone. Sure we may have more opportunities, whatever that means to each individuals, but thinking about deaf children in America is just as great as others in other countries. Think about saving their miseries of jumping from foster homes to foster homes and never really getting real language at home. Ya know?

Think about saving their miseries of jumping from foster homes to foster homes and never really getting real language at home. Ya know?
Well since dhh kids are impossible to place in the foster care system,(everyone knows how there's a lack of foster parents for kids without high need) they usually end up at schools for the deaf.

Anyone know if those children are being adopted yet?

Is there any website that is legal to adopt any deaf children?

thanks.

Back