and I noticed most of them talked about "PC Turnkey" I was
hoping that an interpreter with ASL showed up that night, but
she never showed up so I did not get everything about what
they said about PC Turnkey. What is it ? Worth it ? I am so
afraid cuz it sound "too good to be true" cuz they mentioned
that I do NOT have to go to any meetings and I do NOT have to
make any phone calls and still earn $$$

Very appealing.... I fear.

Anyone have this experience with PC Turnkey ??

Sure hope someone in here will have the answer for you, Y. I'd like to know what a PC Turnkey is! :P

Eh? I'm lost already. Could you clarify any information you might have on this?

Business Makers/Turnkey PC

Hi All,

Yes I'm involved in this great MLM (Multi Level Marketing) program and I definitely understand how you feel about sceptic with Turnkey PC. So I want to give you my personal experience about BM (Business Maker).

Of course, I was first sceptical with BM and I was lucky to contact to my top sponsor who is MLM expert and advice me to get in this program. I know I would take my risk but it was sound good something with money back guaranteed. I would think if I pay $135 every month for six month. If nothing happen or making less than $2700 then I would have my money back. So I know I have nothing to lose.

When I joined BM. There have news updated every month, forums, genealogy, autoresponder etc at the back office software. The staff at BM is honest and friendly. Robin Stennard, the owner of BM who was involved in the network market for many years. This company is the first in the kind that offer with money back and $2,700 or more in six month guaranteed which they launched in July this year. The fact that the drop out rate was under 10% but all these people who were ill, becoming unemployed, cant afford to and other kind of reasons. No big complaints about $2,700 so far. Also I have seen lot of people success in the forum so far and I cannot see any negative vibe around this company. I'm sure you will be more than happy to get in this Turnkey PC program. I love it at every mins.

I will help you all the way like what I did with my top sponsor who have been fantastic with me. It is really easy to learn but it all take time. I will be available to support you anytime. That is my guaranteed because it is important for you to understand in Turnkey PC programs. The other people in your downline will have to duplicate you and so on. That is all really simple.

I have 19 people in my downline so far which it was great for me to start with as I'm only in the company for one and half months.

I will place two people under you for you start with. That is my guaranteed to every people in my downline.

So you are welcome email or MSN me at cyberjon@oink.co.uk for further information or see banner above when you see business opportunity.

Have a wonderful day,

Regards,

Jono

Last edited:
Hi Jono,

All I want is to hear more details about PC Turnkey if you can
just provide details right here front of everyone

I do NOT want to make another phone call to you and/or
to anyone.. only because I hate to make phone calls and
I also hate these kind of answering machines and interactive menus ...
but why don't you just reply back right here on AD
and explain more details about what is the PC Turnkey ????

Also, tell us how much $$ did you get a paycheck ? I would rather
get a paycheck from them, much better than paying them $130 a month
for that PC Turnkey....

I have to be honest that I am NOT interested in MLM at all.
I am NOT interested in any kind of sales.

Therefore, this might be a wrong kind of opportunity for me.

Y said:
Hi Jono,

All I want is to hear more details about PC Turnkey if you can
just provide details right here front of everyone

I do NOT want to make another phone call to you and/or
to anyone.. only because I hate to make phone calls and
I also hate these kind of answering machines and interactive menus ...
but why don't you just reply back right here on AD
and explain more details about what is the PC Turnkey ????

Also, tell us how much $$ did you get a paycheck ? I would rather
get a paycheck from them, much better than paying them $130 a month
for that PC Turnkey....

I have to be honest that I am NOT interested in MLM at all.
I am NOT interested in any kind of sales.

Therefore, this might be a wrong kind of opportunity for me.

Hi Y,

Yes you can see more information on the website but I'm not allowed to put a link on here because it is spamming. So I can pm for you to link up.

There is NO phone call involved and it is all based on email. This company is very legal. With the Guaranteed Income Package, ($135/month), the company will take care of all the advertising and building of your business. You don't have to lift a finger if you don't want to (and you will be guaranteed to make at least $2700/month at 6 months or your money back). I will be helping build your business as well.

So we have a very good team of people that are out to support each other. You will really appreciate the fact that our home business requires little time, no sales experience and your operating expenses will be little or nothing at all. They are seriously leading to your success!

I'm only in the company for one and half month and I will expect to get a cheque about $240 soon and have twenty people in my downline. That is great start! It will be growing more later.

I have been researching carefully on MLM for three years and for my experience I want to warn you that if you get in other MLM as they would lead you to scam but Turnkey PC is a real, genuine and honest company. I would say that they are the best MLM on the net I ever been involved.

If you are not sure about this then it is fine by me. All I want to provide you some information that all. You can email me at cyberjon@oink.co.uk and I will keep contact to see how I get on with them so far e.g. Reports every month for you see the results.

Have a great day,

Jono

Turnkey PC is getting better and better. Am earning good money! It is great to have feeling like this.

The plan will change in January 1st will be more realistic, achievable and credibility so pay about $140 monthly so you will get guaranteed $1275 at the end of ninth month.

So better get in early now so you will pay about $135 for $2700 at the end of sixth month. This is limited time only.

Dont waste this golden opportunity! Your decision is yours!

I searched for BM and can't find any information. Jono, can you pleaese provied a website with more information.
Thanks

Back