anyone here wants to talk about ice-age the animation movie

amaranthine

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

oh i am a fan to all the parts and how i literally worship sid!!!!!

3sa09a.jpg

Wirelessly posted

anytime better than the twilight....

lol....i know the squirrel ...he is called SCRAT.....has many fans too

Me too. I love to watch that movie with my two kiddos. I keep telling kids to join with us. I did watch two movies so far i think. eh.

Rumor has it that they're doing a 5th movie. I wonder what this one will be about.

First, the gang is formed.

Second, Manny meets his female companion.

Third, Manny and his female companion have a kid.

Fourth, Sid meets his female companion.

If this pattern keeps up, then we can expect Sid and his female companion to have a kid in the 5th installment. ;)

I gotta re polish my mind to watch all of those movies before I watch 5th .. eh.

Wirelessly posted

in the 4th part its diego (the sabertooth) who actually meets gis companion ....sid still has not.....mabe thats what we shud wait for in the 5th part.....

but maybe that will never happen!
common he is SID ...

Wirelessly posted

in the 4th part its diego (the sabertooth) who actually meets gis companion ....sid still has not.....mabe thats what we shud wait for in the 5th part.....

common he is SID ...

yeah. Sid name has a bad reputation. Toy Story, remember that Sid the neighbor w/ skull shirt? Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd. Sid Vicious of Sex Pistols.

Yeah, sid name itself is likable... perhaps even a good name, but... it might imply some kind of evil or morbid force behind it.

Wirelessly posted

agreed i always knew SID was a very common name repeated n lot of movies ....but i dont think it has any implication......its a catchy name.nevertheless the sid in Ice age is hilarious

Wirelessly posted

agreed i always knew SID was a very common name repeated n lot of movies ....but i dont think it has any implication......its a catchy name.nevertheless the sid in Ice age is hilarious

Implication, no, certainly not lol. I was thinking of Future Quantum Computers Will Offer Increased Efficiency and Security Risks article for some reason.

Agreed also- i liked Ice Age movie. Never saw sequel or its many repetitions. I probably should, but its just hard for me to watch movies while sober.

yeah, Scrat is lovable and clumsy, its a kind of 'add-on' to serve as a break then meld back into the story...and on another way of viewing Scrat, it is another character to which a much younger audience (under 4 years ) would be able to connect with , so in effect the film has a wider appeal not just the english-speaking , but also the ga-ga speaking tiny tots.

Last edited:
Scart doesnt "talk" - so theres not 'dialogues', I like it when Scrat is always obsessed with one thing that run-away nut, but i cant remember which or what - havent seen Ice Age for quite long time now

Scart doesnt "talk" - so theres not 'dialogues', I like it when Scrat is always obsessed with one thing that run-away nut, but i cant remember which or what - havent seen Ice Age for quite long time now

Perhaps Scrat is an analogy of larger deaf community- isolated and obsessed

Wirelessly posted

common he is SID ...
My bad, I meant Diego. Oops! :Oops:

Back