anyone here been to india!??

amaranthine

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

its a really nice diverse and versatile place ....lots of places Nd people to see....variety of culture and tradition and is also a land of multi religion and languages......truely incredible ....

A hearing guy I met online is from New Delhi, he asked me a lot of questions since he was stunned to find that I'm Deaf. He asked me how can I drive during the nighttime to see on the road. I was like 'you know, the cars have headlights.' He asked how many....I took a pic of oncoming cars from the opposite direction on the eastbound highway while I was driving on the westbound in the upstate NY from my iphone to send him in facebook inbox. I thought the cars, trucks and of course a million motorcycle riders in India have headlight(s).

I have not gone, but would really enjoy being able to go.

I got stuck on an Air India plane for 12 hours in London as a kid due to mechanical problem.

They didn't let anyone get off, but just kept feeding everyone. As a consequence I now hate curry.

Plus they had a lot of blonde British stewardesses who had to have the red mark on their foreheads, and the Indian costume. They looked really stupid.

This was many years ago.

no, but i might next year when i visit my brother in pakistani

my son lived and worked in munbi hospital ..drugs alchol A.I.Ds unit they not so nice to them something that kept very quiet,but he enjoyed the country he went back couple of times

Back