Anyone ever been to a rodeo?

Hello everyone! i been bull rider for 13 year but i stopped few year ago, i been traved many rodeo in some diff.. state myself. i was enjoyed rodeo, i stop i had reson becasue hurt bad. now i am very intneter in Jetski race it more fun.

I can't believe I missed this post. I used to be a member of the PRCA and the FCA when I was in my late teens, early 20's. The event I participated in was bullriding. I used to practice at a ranch in Ocala, Florida.

Each contestant competes in their event and gets a Rodeo event prize (trophy, belt buckle or cash) and an annual prize considering how they placed cumulatively throughout the year.

2010 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo | Official home page of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association

Home

Our family enjoys attending local rodeos. :)

Been to a few....even tho' I'm a city lady....bull riding and barrel racing and calf roping. Never ride another horse tho', after I got thrown off.

Yes, I have. Not anymore. I rode a fake bull in Texas. Nothing special.

I have been to several rodeos. The ones here locally last about 2 to 3 hours depending on how many events they will have and how many entries they receive. It usually takes place over two nights.

Verizon arena hosts several rodeos a year and the Arkansas State Rodeo is held in Barton Coliseum I believe. I've never been to either of these though after reading this thread I may consider it in the future depending on my financial situation at the time.

Back