anyone allgery to smoke??

fei ku

Reaction score
just wonder if anyone of u are allgery to smokes and if so then what is ur recation when u are allgery to smokes?? cuz last night i went to hang out with friends....(they do smoke and weed) two guys and one girl smokes and weeds...ofc i smell them...and when i came home and got headache and lost taste in foods and become cranky then when i go to bed...i cant even breath at all! my throat was all stiff and my sinus was bad and my throat cant shallow and feel too sticky inside and dry too and my chest got really heavy i have to blow my nose often so i can breath thro it and i have to take a heavy breath to inhale the air and i start to look around for the purple thing inhaler *sp* and cant find it oh shit :Ohno: i dont really have goody night sleep too much for me and move around in the bed too often....i talked to my mom abt it she said that i am actually allgery to it but she got it worse than me....and plus my stomach got hurt feel like needle sting inside...ugh...right now i still have a little hard time to breath but my nose is open and can breath but my chest still feel heavy...just wonder abt u guys...when i have that plm last night i sorta of freak out ugh really bad for me

The best thing is to tell your friends to stop smoking in front of you so you won't be having the reaction of the allergy.

yea they did smoke away from my face but i didnt realized how awful i got by just simple smell it since i knew that second hand is worse than first hand thro..... *sighs* next time i will let them know but i am sure they cant stop smoke when i am around...."must" to smoke for some reasons ugh :ugh:

fei ku said:
yea they did smoke away from my face but i didnt realized how awful i got by just simple smell it since i knew that second hand is worse than first hand thro..... *sighs* next time i will let them know but i am sure they cant stop smoke when i am around...."must" to smoke for some reasons ugh :ugh:

Hey Fei Ku, its Sweetheart.

If they wont admit to smoking away from you same like go to outside or whatever like that. I dont mean INSIDE no, outside during you are inside. If they MUST smoke which it means, they arent respect you. Honestly... Just tell them to GO OUTSIDE, i dont care if its weed which they can get bust by that, TOO BAD to them... They have to respect that.

All you gotta do is tell them not to smoke around you, Or walk far away from them because sitting here and complain about them smoking in front of you doesn't solve the problem, You need to speak up, stand your ground and tell them it bothers you. Very simple. ;)

yea...true...*shrugs* one of pervert friend he was like wave the smoke air from me cuz he knew i cant inhale that smoke air and plus outside was too cold for them to smoke outside (i assume that how they feel) soo ugh whatever to them and that smoke issues :ugh: :roll:

Cheri said:
All you gotta do is tell them not to smoke around you, Or walk far away from them because sitting here and complain about them smoking in front of you doesn't solve the problem, You need to speak up, stand your ground and tell them it bothers you. Very simple. ;)

they knew that i cant stand smoke but they just go ahead smoke front of me....i have "dog nose" even if i stand far away from them i can still smell them no matter what they thought if they move the cigs away from my face....it wud be ok...

fei ku said:
yea...true...*shrugs* one of pervert friend he was like wave the smoke air from me cuz he knew i cant inhale that smoke air and plus outside was too cold for them to smoke outside (i assume that how they feel) soo ugh whatever to them and that smoke issues :ugh: :roll:

Its Sweetheart again.

they are soo fking sissy for being whine that outside is too cold for them, too bad.. If they respect you which it means they are good friends(is true), if they arent respect you, that means they arent good friends(isnt true)

sequoias said:
Its Sweetheart again.

they are soo fking sissy for being whine that outside is too cold for them, too bad.. If they respect you which it means they are good friends(is true), if they arent respect you, that means they arent good friends(isnt true)

yea i havent smell that smoke since last time was at ur house....u have a point there.... :aw:

fei ku said:
and plus outside was too cold for them to smoke outside (i assume that how they feel) soo ugh whatever to them and that smoke issues :ugh: :roll:

Too bad for them, If they cannot go outside and smoke because of cold weather then they have no choice, they cannot smoke in the house if you don't want them to. But, if it is their place, there is nothing you can do about it, because some people just don't care about showing respect for others. If they are those type of people then don't hang out with them at their house anymore. But if it is at your house, You have control over your own place, You can tell them not to smoke in your house no expections. ;)

fei ku said:
yea i havent smell that smoke since last time was at ur house....u have a point there.... :aw:

I remember that. But, I knew that girl would be very respectful and accept but two guys that I would like to beat up(you know what I mean)

double post see below... I think my mouse is not working right....

same double post see below my mouse isn't working right....Here it is....

I don't smoke and I always say don't smoke in front of me because I don't like the smell of it. The only one that still smokes in front of me is my mom and she has no idea how bad it is even though I told her over and over again.

As for weed, I don't even let anyone smoke around me. I don't wanna be high. I like my health and being strong. Not all that hot then cold sickness from weed no thanks. My friends know better than to mess with me on that one. There are some things you gotta be real militant on and this is one of them because your health comes first.

If your friends won't respect you then just forget it. Find a good healthy circle of friends who do not smoke neither participate in illegal activity such as smoking marijuana.

Your health comes first before your friends. Hope this helps :) :thumb:

About 20 years ago...
I sat next to my cousin Shaun on the sofa in my mom's old house...

We were watching tv together...

I was 15 years old, and he smoked cig, after cig, after cig, after cig, after cig, and his smoking really bothered me and my nose...

I got tired of breathing that smoke... and I really wanted fresh air. So before he reached for another cig in his pack that was on the table... I smashed this pack of ciggies with my hand, and he looked at me mad....

Then 10 years ago, I was riding in my Uncle's car, in the backseat...
we were going to Little Rock, Arkansas...
My 60 years old cousin Dorothy had only one lung, but my Uncle doesn't
care... he smoke and smoke and smoke, the hell with everybody else health.

I slide down my window, to get some air, because I was having an asthma problem... my mom told me to close the window in the car, and I was so mad... it isn't fair for me to inhale and smell that awful DAMN CIGGIES, UGH!!!!! STOP IT!!!! I feel like kicking my Uncle in the car, but no... I wouldn't dare.

Why people smoke?? I don't get it.

The*Empress said:
I slide down my window, to get some air, because I was having an asthma problem... my mom told me to close the window in the car, and I was so mad... it isn't fair for me to inhale and smell that awful DAMN CIGGIES, UGH!!!!! STOP IT!!!! I feel like kicking my Uncle in the car, but no... I wouldn't dare.

My mom is the same way telling me close the window then she opens the window alittle then smoke ... meanwhile I don't even enjoy it. My mom now does try to not smoke when I am in the car.

Fei Ku, next time this happens, try taking a hot shower and put all your clothes in the hamper.

Heath said:
Find a good healthy circle of friends who do not smoke neither

Smokers are not bad people, They are people just like you and I, seeing your post saying find healthy friends, Do you have any idea how smokers have tried to quit many times, they can't because they are addict to it, Don't be much a hater.

I am allergic to smoking too. I quitted smoke 2002. When friends smoke I couldnt breathe, I had to stand far away from them or they walked away from me in a few feet away. Thanks god that NY banned smoke in the restaurant, bar, etc.. Thanks god for it! I can breathe again!!

The*Empress said:

It's the same question apply to why people rant about the same issue over and over, that I don't get it....

Back to the topic:

When I smoke, I go outside when I have guests here, that's because I respect them, and those smokers should do the same likewise....

Back