Anybody used Shake Awake travel alarm?

I have the little thing you want... :

Really, it's good. I clip it to my pillow inside the pillow case. If I don't toss the pillow it shakes me, the pillow, and if I've pushed it against the headboard its really like a little drum. I like it.

Oh, and if I toss it, it seems to still work fine next a.m.

SA-SBT425SSlg.jpg
Holy crap. Bigass round clock
ive got the sonic alert thing too. like was mentioned you can set it to buzz or vibrate or both plus on the one ive got you can adjust the volume and tone of the buzz too and the clock has 2 brightness levels. the pic below is the one i have. got it for $34 on amazon with no shipping charges.
AAAAAnztiVEAAAAAAGuooA.jpg

Damn I don't understand why many prodect for deaf are bigass like that?

SA-SBP100l.jpg
Travel vibrating clock

What's wrong with blackberry? It's have alarm vibrating clock.

PAAAIAHGMIACDGFH.jpg

Mine alarm clock and it's work great :) Cost me $9 from Target.

What's wrong with blackberry? It's have alarm vibrating clock.

Not feasible, that's why. I wouldn't want my phone as a wake up clock because it's not strong enough to vibrate the pillow and I don't want to crunch it if I put it on my body while rolling around on the bed.

Not feasible, that's why. I wouldn't want my phone as a wake up clock because it's not strong enough to vibrate the pillow and I don't want to crunch it if I put it on my body while rolling around on the bed.

Ouch. Bad luck for people who heavy sleep. I am very light sleep and very easy to feel anything. Also it's work great for my wife too when she use it for travel business.

SA-SBP100l.jpg
Travel vibrating clock

I have one and I got it free from Teltex co in KCMO. They apologized me for making extra trips for tty that had problem with printer. They didn't check to be sure the printer need replacment (I told them just leave it on for an hour and type up anything to get printer to print, it'll stops halfway and dead. That's why they didn't follow my instruction till my 2nd trip back to shop. They realized and replaced printer.) In place of long 45 min drive back and forth, they gave me free Travel Vibrating clock.

I used to have Vibrating watch (check link) -->> VibraLite 2 Watch ... I used to have original version that it didn't last me long and broke!! I sure hope the 2nd version like the one on link would last long.. It was convenience that I don't have to push vib alarm clock under pillow that might have slipped out and fall to floor. :shrug:

Catty

Yeah, my Blackberry doesn't work for me either, that is what I use now and sometimes I miss it. I am a pretty heavy sleeper too!

Make sure you put in fresh 9v battery just in case of power failure. Happens to me several times that I woke up with blinking clock :pissed:

Catty

SA-SBP100l.jpg

No, different portable clock . JClarke has it as mine. Sonic Alert portable alarm clock have two AA batteries for vibrating and one AAA battery for clock.

Last edited:
Here's the video of my old digital 24hours timer (clock). Got it back in 1981 and still works today. The back of the clock was hard to see due to light. It's a plug in back of it that can handle 1,875 watts such as window A/C or 1,000 watt light bulb. Now it's being used to power the vibrator sandwiched in bed mattress.

[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3882071307297148238&ei=Mqa8SZvDKZPCqAPK16TDAQ&q=micronta+24+hours+timer[/ame]

Catty

I remember that my college roommate had heavy duty vibrating motor with wood plate under bed mattress last 30 years ago. I was very scared to wake up when sleeping on top of bunk bed from vibrating motor. I almost jumped out of bed. LOL It s very stronger than other portable vibrating machines.

I remember that my college roommate had heavy duty vibrating motor with wood plate under bed mattress last 30 years ago. I was very scared to wake up when sleeping on top of bunk bed from vibrating motor. I almost jumped out of bed. LOL It s very stronger than other portable vibrating machines.

:rofl2: Xactly, My ex-roomate too was heavy sleeper. He built his own vibrator out of heavy duty washingmachine motor w/ centerfug washer bolted on end of shaft and motor bolted on edge of 3ft by 2ft plywood board. I can feel vibration from two rooms away (my bedroom | bathroom | his bedroom). I was sleeping on waterbed, it bothers me so much and I had to get up and walked to his room and kicked him (cuz his matteress is on floor) and let him know his vibrator is running. It's so strong that entering his room, you can feel floor vibration like monster sander. Poor neighbor under us had to put up with it everyday basis. That thing goes bbbbrrrrrrraaaaaaaakakkkkkakakakakaakkakakakakakak on and on. :roll: sheesh!

Catty

Back