Anybody in Alpha Zeta Beta or know alot about greek groups? I have questions for you.

Buffalo

Reaction score
I like to look thru doenetwork.org now and then whenever the mood strike. One of the dead females has unusual jewelry and I hope to find her identity via that jewelry. It is a sorority pin or a charm piece from 1946.

interesting site. My grandma have a missing sister who ran away at 16 and never seen since back in the 30's or so (not sure when but my grandma was just a young girl at the time). She was the oldest of the family.

I like to look thru doenetwork.org now and then whenever the mood strike. One of the dead females has unusual jewelry and I hope to find her identity via that jewelry. It is a sorority pin or a charm piece from 1946.

where did you find the unusual jewelry. can you post a picture of a pin or a charm.

I am curious too. your link looks interesting.

interesting site. My grandma have a missing sister who ran away at 16 and never seen since back in the 30's or so (not sure when but my grandma was just a young girl at the time). She was the oldest of the family.

One of my father's cousin also ran away and was never heard from. That was in 40's.

The charm is a sorority key with missing stones and is inscribed with "AZB", E. MATHIS, Life Member June 2, 1946, Alpha Delta."

AZB is Alpha Zeta Beta which is a sorority. I wonder if there is an AZB headquarter where all the records are kept - this one is from 1946. I wonder why there is another greek group - Alpha Delta. I found two frats - one in Darmouth and one in Missouri. Can someone explain this for me. That is what confused me.

The body was guessed to be between 35 and 65 years old. It makes me think that the body is a woman who wore her mother's pin to remember her mother or it could be her grandmother's. I don't know if Mathis is the maiden name or married name. I thought if we could find her name and it would be easier to id the body and bring the body home.

Back