Any1 like to eat ketchup with scambled eggs?

i was 3 yrs old to 14 yrs old i used eat like that... but i stopped now.. oh well.. i guess i was soo WERID cuz of i born in NORTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LOLZ!!!

yes i ate them and still do!!!! i born south of alabama and now live in midwest. :)

TweetyBird said:
i was 3 yrs old to 14 yrs old i used eat like that... but i stopped now.. oh well.. i guess i was soo WERID cuz of i born in NORTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LOLZ!!!

uhh TweetyBird -- from north qq i haveta say i disagree and think it really originated in the south -- MizzDeaf grew up in the south and eats her eggs with ketchup as well as other friends i know who themselves grew up in the south eat the same way

PurpleRose71 said:
When I was a kid, yeah...couldn't go without ketchup on scrambled eggs, but nowadays, I've gone off eggs, so I don't eat it very often and when I do...I don't put anything on it except for pepper.

When I DO eat eggs -- I like curried eggs. ;) Curry scrambled into the eggs and then drown them in catsup or barbecue sauce! :lol:

Ugh! ketchup? I hate ketchup!
On my eggs, i just like simple salt and pepper on them..
I tried tabisco sauce on them one time and i dont like it..eww..

This reminds me of my grandfather. He puts ketchup in everything - even soup!!!! LOLOL. I never saw that done before.

Myself, I like ketchup only on hamburgers or hot dogs. Not too fond of it on eggs. Mike is, though...he and the kids put ketchup on their eggs. I do like dipping french fries in barbecue sauce (McD's, of course!) and dipping sausage into maple syrup. I don't know what other weird food habits I have, since, well...everyone's got their opinion of weird...:lol:

Ketchup in soup?! :eek: I cannot imagine that...

Dipping sausage in maple syrup - yum!

I had a friend who loved eating pototo chips with mustard. :ugh2:

potatoes chip with mustard ? :eek:

ewww

prefer plan no ketchup w/ eggs *eeekk*

hmmm sausage with maple syrup..My husband always pour syrup in pan then cook them up.. Yummy yummy!

Wendy

Yeah sure, I like eating eggs with ketchup. It's like eating eggs with salsa.

Starrynata said:
If someone makes me scambled eggs, I must have Ketchup there. So, wondering anyone like it? :)

If without, I won't eat it. :) I guess, I'm so weird. HA :)

LOL You're not weird. I'm the same way!! If I have scrambled eggs, they must have something on them. I usually prefer Ketchup, but cheese is also good.

But, you're not the only one who likes ketchup on your scrambled eggs...I do too! :)

kuifje75 said:
Yeah sure, I like eating eggs with ketchup. It's like eating eggs with salsa.

I like to have ketchup on eggs, only I am eating at diner. Not at home. At home I'll have salsa on eggs instead.

bleh ketchup on scrambled eggs, never had that before. I like maple syrup on eggs, or some kind of spice, also a bit of olive oil when cooking some hard fried over eggs instead of butter, it's much more firm and doesn't break when u flip it over.

My son loves to put Ranch dressing on his pizza! ewww!
any of you like to put Ranch dressing on pizza?

Defee said:
My son loves to put Ranch dressing on his pizza! ewww!
any of you like to put Ranch dressing on pizza?

Maybe on my next pregnancy I might give it a shot

Katzie said:
Maybe on my next pregnancy I might give it a shot
LOL! you might like it when you get preggy!..cuz most pregnant women have strange food cravings..

Ranch dressing is good on pizza.... actually it's better to dip it into the dressing, not pile it on the pizza.

Back