Any1 kno me?

Black Barbie

Reaction score
Hey ya'll ADers... I'm wondering if you know me since I'm kinda of rookie with this... Don't you mind to help me out here... Anyone who's Galladuetian or from New York, please feel free to email me. Thanks and have a great summer, xo! :ily:

Originally posted by Black Barbie
Hey ya'll ADers... I'm wondering if you know me since I'm kinda of rookie with this... Don't you mind to help me out here... Anyone who's Galladuetian or from New York, please feel free to email me. Thanks and have a great summer, xo! :ily:
I will be a fresh Gallauduetian this fall :)

Welcome to AD! :) :ily: I was a rookie here on AD a month ago, too! So you're not alone! ;) Just take your time and surf through all the threads and learning the steps of how to use the forum, etc...then you'll become an EXPERT in no time! :applause:!

Look at my number of posts. I am still a ROOKIE. Why do you think I'm here? To improve my own teachings with you children! :p

I'm kidding....actuallly, just make some posts all around the board to EDUCATE us of what is secret of your personalities. :D

Welcome to this AD2! Enjoy reading and writing on this. :thumb: Psst: I don't know you BTW. :mrgreen:

Back