any of you who is familiar with SQL?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been working on SQL server database lately. I am trying to squeeze the database relationship with all the primary and foreign keys to make the accurately connect.

You need to establishment the tables, code queries then do design the database. I am using ACCESS Microsoft software for two years.

I am wondering, what kind of software do you use SQL ?

I took JAVA course few years ago. JAVA programmer is more complicated as use alot of your concept. COBOL and Visual Basic is very old programmer.

I am curious, do you use JAVA, COBOL and Visual Basic alot in your work?

I heard, ADA established to not allow anyone designer to using JAVA because of blind people have a difficult to visual with design when they open the website, etc... JAVA may shut down in few years later. Is that true?

I am using MySQL whenever I need to use database to work with my scripts (PHP). I never bother to try ACCESS since MySQL provide everything what I need or want. Even though I should move up to Oracle or even learn XML.

And I don't have any experience with these languages, just C/C++, PHP and few. But I probably can help you out on that.

Sabrina said:
I heard, ADA established to not allow anyone designer to using JAVA because of blind people have a difficult to visual with design when they open the website, etc... JAVA may shut down in few years later. Is that true?
Where did you get that information? I did not hear anything about that however I doubt that they will close Java down due to popularity.

Last edited:
Where did you get that information? I did not hear anything about that however I doubt that they will close Java down due to popularity.

A friend of mine who is a Professor at Gallaudet. He gets the News from the Information Technology Management via ADA to not using Java script for the website design for the blind people who are not able to see font or color something. I am not sure why. When I will see him again, I will ask him what was the specification reason.

When you use ACCESS, it would be automatic for you to establish the between date or birth of date in SELECT instead of you type whole thing. For example. between #2003-05-01# AND #2003-05-31# instead of ' on InvoiceDueDate BETWEEN .......

When I made the relationship and I realized that my boss gave me too many column what she needs to do search various information like last name, first name, department name, phone number, software purchase, hardware purchase, version and brand of hardware, price, etc.... I am working on squeeze that database. So, that way print out would be prefect in size of paper 8 by 10

I know SQL quite well, but i can't figure out what your question is.

I don't know Access well, but I know MySQL alot. I am using my own scripts (PHP) to access MySQL. Also, I know Shockwave, Flash MX Macromedia, Perl, XML and JAVA language. I am still learning C++/ASP.

AOFrozenCity said:
I don't know Access well, but I know MySQL alot. I am using my own scripts (PHP) to access MySQL. Also, I know Shockwave, Flash MX Macromedia, Perl, XML and JAVA language. I am still learning C++/ASP.

Oh Dear, I become tired of sql and database with ACCESS. I am more admire in the Human Service. I can't wait to retire from Federal Government job. I currently work with Group for the Deaf as I am more admire with people than technology in computer sciense.

I have a degree in Information System Technology. I regret for get this shit degree. I am going back to College to finish my bachelor degree in Human Service. :D

C++ is fucking bored... I never want to learn this. JAVA script was fun because you creative in programming languages to learn. Java have deliberately with programming language, logical way of the design. When you fuck up in one program. It will cause whole thing programmer fuck up!

I am not very good at logical. That is why, my math calcuation and graphics are stinking ! :lol: It called applets.

I enjoyed to creative sun, snowman and house with color design. There is alot of logical to figure out where you do put

import java.awt.*;
import java.applet.Applet;
public class FirstShapes extends Applet{
Public void paint(Graphics g) {
g. drawRec (30, 30, 80, 40); 30 add 30 = 60 80 add 40 = 120
g. drawOval (120, 30, 50, 50);
g.setColor(color.black);
g.fillRect (30, 100, 80, 40);
g.fillOval (120, 100, 50, 50);
g.drawLine(30, 160, 130, 170);
g.drawArc(30, 180, 50, 50, 60,40);
g.fillArc(120, 180,50,50,60,40);

Hope, you will enjoy this programming. AOFrozenCity :P

Yea..JAVA is fun to learn and use. I will try your JAVA source later because I have final exams this week and next week. That sucks. :-/ Thank you for giving me your JAVA source. I like to play with codes for my creativity as graphics and better structures. I dunno which software engineering or information technology major I should take. I will go to RIT or Berkeley University. Now, I am taking some courses (such as english, math and fitness) at junior college.

Last edited:
Back