Any of you guys have bad dreams?

Liebling:-))) said:
Exactly, EyesBlueDeaf!!!

YES you are!

I´m not here to ignore member´s posts but share information with everyone here to help them to understand why they have bad dream... Some members here are happy to learn something from my thread why they have bad dream. If you don´t like it then ignore my post instead of attack on me.

Yes you said this.

See yourself what you said this to me.

What I made with my posts is none of your business.

Now you see yourself, CyberRed, that you tried to deny my previous post... Don´t do that please because everyone read your disrespectful post clearly.

Please re-read members´s posts after your disrespectful post.

I´m done!

You don't get it. Never mind ! I don't need to explain this over and over. Some day someone will tell you the same thing. I am not the only one to see that. Have fun postin' ! :)

CyberRed said:
You don't get it. Never mind ! I don't need to explain this over and over. Have fun postin' ! :)

You say this yourself! Please re-read the posts after your disrespectful post. I'm not only one who responsed your post to make clarify after read your disrespectful post. You said that I don't get it? eh? Look other members said about your post... Please don't deny it.

We understood your post prefectly... You are the one who jump and attack us. I know I'm not only one, you jump and attack because I saw your disrespectful posts toward members.

Some day someone will tell you the same thing. I am not the only one to see that.

:rofl: Thank you very much for give me real color about you because you already said this yourself that "someone will tell you the same thing"... It's the best proof that you are a backstabber. You & someone gossip behind my back... eh? Why can't "someone" tell me herself eeh? Anyway, for your information, I really don't care about this. Enjoy your gossip... :thumb:

I will not surprise that you paste my post and run to other forum because I know you well...

I already said over and over that it's my post, I made to share information with everyone. What I make my post is none of your business. Got it... If not, never mind... :)

Please re-read what the thread creator said.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=529997&postcount=34

Yeah sometime I've had bad dream and someone was trying murder me bec of jealous.. But who know

Oh, I had a really weird one....

I had a dream that I was with my mom and my sister in the car. I suddenly noticed weird things...like gas prices were in cents, the cars looked like they were from the past, etc.

We figured out that we somehow went into the past. We didn't know which year it was until we looked at a newspaper--it was 1970.

At the end of this I had to lock up the car. These two robbers tried to kill me to steal our futuristic car (the car was made in 2001 and the dream took place in 1970)... and then I woke up.

I could have lived 1986-1970---weird..... :eek:

OldNavyGirl said:
i don't get a lot bad dreams.. just rarely - mostly blank dreams haha... sometimes good or strange dreams.
That probably means you just forgot them...some people are like that.

You say this yourself! Please re-read the posts after your disrespectful post. I'm not only one who responsed your post to make clarify after read your disrespectful post. You said that I don't get it? eh? Look other members said about your post... Please don't deny it.

We understood your post prefectly... You are the one who jump and attack us. I know I'm not only one, you jump and attack because I saw your disrespectful posts toward members.

:rofl: Thank you very much for give me real color about you because you already said this yourself that "someone will tell you the same thing"... It's the best proof that you are a backstabber. You & someone gossip behind my back... eh? Why can't "someone" tell me herself eeh? Anyway, for your information, I really don't care about this. Enjoy your gossip... :thumb:
I will not surprise that you paste my post and run to other forum because I know you well...

I already said over and over that it's my post, I made to share information with everyone. What I make my post is none of your business. Got it... If not, never mind... :)

Please re-read what the thread creator said.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=529997&postcount=34

Gee, you don't know what I am talkin' about. Sheesh You STILL don't get it. You don't know me. You don't get it what it means when I said " someone will tell you the same thing ". You got it all wrong about backstabbin' and gossipin'. Sheesh

CyberRed said:
Gee, you don't know what I am talkin' about. Sheesh You STILL don't get it. You don't know me. You don't get it what it means when I said " someone will tell you the same thing ". You got it all wrong about backstabbin' and gossipin'. Sheesh

Re-read Moderator's post :deal:
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=529969&postcount=30

No, you are the one who don't get it... I share my INFORMATION about type of dreams where we get from... You still don't get it because you think I ignore members's post and get members to come to my thread and said that "someone will tell you the same thing. I am not the only one to see that." ... It shows very clear because you know someone who says the same thing!!!!! Don't twist my word... I can see closed minded who think negatively about member's posts. *shake my head*

Don't twist my post because I see very clear what you said yourself on your post. YES I know what you are talking about! At beginning, I want to know you better until you bashed me at other forum and then here... I don't care anymore. Now, you did again here. *shake my head* Please don't play innoncent here.

I lost my respect on you totally after got attack post here from you yesterday.

Re-read Moderator's post :deal:
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=529969&postcount=30

No, you are the one who don't get it... I share my INFORMATION about type of dreams where we get from... You still don't get it because you think I ignore members's post and get members to come to my thread and said that "someone will tell you the same thing. I am not the only one to see that." ... It shows very clear because you know someone who says the same thing!!!!! Don't twist my word... I can see closed minded who think negatively about member's posts. *shake my head*

Don't twist my post because I see very clear what you said yourself on your post. YES I know what you are talking about! At beginning, I want to know you better until you bashed me at other forum and then here... I don't care anymore. Now, you did again here. *shake my head* Please don't play innoncent here.

I lost my respect on you totally after got attack post here from you yesterday.

I don't play innocent here. Okay ? Sheesh -- you need to quit thinkin' all of the wrong way about me. I don't twist your word, Lieblin' for pete's sake ! If, that's what YOU think what it is, then have it YOUR OWN WAY. I am not goin' to argue with you. This is my last post. If, you keep postin' after this post, I have to ignore you. Have a good nite !!

CyberRed said:
I don't play innocent here. Okay ? Sheesh -- you need to quit thinkin' all of the wrong way about me. I don't twist your word, Lieblin' for pete's sake ! If, that's what YOU think what it is, then have it YOUR OWN WAY. I am not goin' to argue with you. This is my last post. If, you keep postin' after this post, I have to ignore you. Have a good nite !!

awwww you are upset because I stand what I think of your post.

Anyway, wish you a good night and have sweet dream... :bye:

I had a bad dream that I'm going to lose my special friend forever.

I had a bad dream one night that my husband going to sell me to a rich doctor. :ugh: My husband had to laugh at me..

Dreams reality as sci-fiction, horror, funny and rare real lucid-warn you may happending!

Sort of today, I dreams about blank but not sure if I did dreaming.. strangerlady who tries to mess w/me.. then mess w/her. I can see her face but blurry and felt tense she is piss'n off w/me..
:dunno:
then woke up.. I said, Just Dream.. then laughing!
oh well.. *drinking my coffee*

GalaxyAngel said:
This morning, I was woke up and wonder why my pillow already wet... Am I drooling sound alike wet dreaming? Oh pluuzaahhh!
:shock:

I know! I know! :whistle:

I got bad dream when Heath is gonna rip me off. :eek:

I had some weird, funny, and scary dreams in my life and most of time, my dream is just blank.. Did you ever dreamed something at that night then continue the same dream in the next night? It happen to me twice.. pretty weird..

Sometimes I have nightmares about my past but other times I had some really odd dreams, don't ask me what it's about.. :scatter:

One time I dream about walking down in a church with no wedding dress on, That's not ME! :ugh:

Cheri said:
What was it all about? :giggle:

Look up, I edit it cause somehow I knew you were going to ask me that question

:whistle:

I dont know if I can call it bad or good dream....

After I had bad car accident( 6 months after my husband passed away).. while i was in ICU... my late husband kept telling me it was not my time to go over and over... I woke up three days afterward in ICU.. I was sort of confused where i was... I kept asking for my late husband... then i realized he had passed away.. i still keep wondering it IT WAS JUST A DREAM OR HE CAME IN HIS SPIRIT.. i still am wondering.... still wondering for past 12 yrs...

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie :dunno: :ugh2: :ugh2:

Back