Any NCIS fans? :)

asigninghand

Reaction score
I love NCIS! Do we have any fans on here? and have you seen the latest episode about Ziva's father and Vance's wife??

My husband loves that show, so I am definitely caught up on all the episodes. I like NCIS LA better, and really like Hetty's character.

I watch very little TV, but I like this show. House too, but it is gone. :(. I also like the new Vegas series.

I like watching the show, although I'm not following it 100%. I plan to start at the beginning after I finish with another television series (C.S.I.). :)

I do have a friend who has every season on DVD. He's a huge fan. :)

Love NCIS. It's one of only about 3 shows a week I watch. I have not watched the other variations (other cities).

My husband loves that show, so I am definitely caught up on all the episodes. I like NCIS LA better, and really like Hetty's character.
Yeah. I remember seeing her for the first time in Dune. :)

yup, I watch it. I like how it's not your like your every other cop/csi/law n order type of show. Abby Sciuto's quite the unique character!

NCIS LA is good too, though LL comes off as rather cocky and I've heard he's got quite the temper IRL

I adore NCIS. I haven't seen the LA one yet. I love all casts in NCIS especially Abby. I like the chemisty between Ziva and Tony. I am glad that Gibbs decided to stay for another season.

If I watch NCIS as my husband walks in, he would be curse on me because he must watch whole esp to see the ending.

I also like NCIS, I like all versions. My Favorite one is with Hetty. I also love all the CSI shows too! :)

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Back