Any good flirting tips to a 14 year old girl (aka that 14 yr old grl is me)

I remember when I was at your age, I did wanted to learn how to flirt. I looked through books and asked friends (there were no Internet in early 1980s:giggle: )

To this day I still dont know how to flirt :giggle: I have given up on how to flirt and just be myself - flirting is just a way of letting a man know you are interested in him coyly and testing waters - for me, I just let him know straight up :giggle: or just say nothing.

Like everyone else here, just be yourself - if only I knew how uncomplicated my life would be if I didnt get involved with men, I would have stayed that way :laugh2:

I remember when I was at your age, I did wanted to learn how to flirt. I looked through books and asked friends (there were no Internet in early 1980s:giggle: )

To this day I still dont know how to flirt :giggle: I have given up on how to flirt and just be myself - flirting is just a way of letting a man know you are interested in him coyly and testing waters - for me, I just let him know straight up :giggle: or just say nothing.

Like everyone else here, just be yourself - if only I knew how uncomplicated my life would be if I didnt get involved with men, I would have stayed that way :laugh2:

I love how you giggle. tee-hee. Let's have coffee.

Lol thanks. Usually my friends say by flirting is:
1) Accidently bumping into him,
2) glance at him and if he glances back smile and look away quickly
3) Say: "hey btw, I think you're hot"
4) something else i forget.

What should I do when i see him next week on monday?? I have band camp on Monday-wednesday for percussion in the marching band. We're going to be in band camp at the high school from 9am-9pm

What should I do when i see him next week on monday?? I have band camp on Monday-wednesday for percussion in the marching band. We're going to be in band camp at the high school from 9am-9pm

Hun, there is a difference between flirting and playing games - dont get so caught up in playing coy games that men will get turned off. Men are very simple creatures and they hate it when we women get all too coy on them. Be sincere and true.

As for what you should do when you see him next week, simply say Hey! How is your summer vacation going? Doing anything fun? It is great seeing you again and you look great.

That would break the ice and let him take over. Go with the flow. Good luck :)

Well just of all the "band camp" stories you will have for everyone....like in movie 'american pie'

Hun, there is a difference between flirting and playing games - dont get so caught up in playing coy games that men will get turned off. Men are very simple creatures and they hate it when we women get all too coy on them. Be sincere and true.

As for what you should do when you see him next week, simply say Hey! How is your summer vacation going? Doing anything fun? It is great seeing you again and you look great.
That would break the ice and let him take over. Go with the flow. Good luck :)

I'll try and say that to him. Band camp is like 5 mins away from my house. thats perfect lol. :ty: What do you mean by Coy Games??

I am read this thread :shock::ugh3: & :thumbd:

If I see my precious daughter typing :type: the computer to get advice flirt by here! I will say no :nono: to my daughter. In addition, I will slap :slap::slap::slap: those people who answer these posts also pissed :pissed: the owner of this website! :roll: I do not care if you called me an old fashioned, an anus, Bitcher mom... I cannot image my young 14 years old looking for advice how to flirt! :crazy:

Sorry, go back to the topic to your thread! :eek3:

Sorry....I am not give you some tips. You really not need some tips on flirting. I am advice and encouragement to you involving with sports, clubs and more. :D

Peace
Phillips

:locked:

Phillips is right....*not that you're old fashioned* but theres worse things then asking advice online
many kids her age are doing so much more...Its scary!!!:shock:
so i mean its not like anyone is telling her to go get laid ...we do understand shes young so we're trying to b as easy as possible
i think i was still playing barbies at 14?hahaha how sad am i!:lol:
mmm but yes phillips definitely has a point

:):D

Take a easy, dudette.

Just dont rush it and give a time to grow. Im sure you'll discover something meaningful. *ahem* dont let boys take control over you, stand strong, i mean solid like ::thinking:: Ironwoman. I think. You are allow yourself to experiment on yourself and as long you know the boundaries are limit, ya know?

Often, guys would take advantage, trying to lure you to bed and get first taste of sex, drugs, and etcs. You have to stand SOLID and know your boundaries, and have a capable of to say, "NO".

get the picture, yes?

Take a easy, dudette.

Just dont rush it and give a time to grow. Im sure you'll discover something meaningful. *ahem* dont let boys take control over you, stand strong, i mean solid like ::thinking:: Ironwoman. I think. You are allow yourself to experiment on yourself and as long you know the boundaries are limit, ya know?

Often, guys would take advantage, trying to lure you to bed and get first taste of sex, drugs, and etcs. You have to stand SOLID and know your boundaries, and have a capable of to say, "NO".

get the picture, yes?

yeah i get the idea. I just got back home from a bike ride around my neighboorhood with my ipod on. to clear some stuff out of my head. Then as I was biking up a hill near my school. I decided to go up there and see what was going on. My middle school where I graduated 8th grade at, was going to remodel. They're gonna expand more rooms and add more parking lot space. At first I liked the idea where my sister is going to my old middle school now and getting more parking lot space. we have 2. One in the front and where the buses were going to drop students in and pick them up when we go home. Then in the back is where students live closer to home and they pick them up from the back. But the back parking lot is really small. You can easily crash cars in that space. So we're expanding that back parking lot. I felt happy and pretty sad about it. Because I grew up in that school during my 3 years in middle school.But that life you know. Inside the school had no doors. Just those slide in walls. The science room hallways have doors. So does the gym. Most of the classrooms doesn't have doors in it. But i'm also glad that they're going to get doors and get more new rooms. My new high school is alot bigger, has 2 floors. And yes they have doors. I'm excited about going to high school. But mostly I'm pretty sad to be leaving middle school.

Last edited:
Dudette,

Its time for you to grow, growing up is mandatory but being a kid isnt mandatory.

Take the golden opportunity when you see it, dont ignore it and take it. Of course, it should be best chances of choices on the opportunities that may give.

Future is for you and go beyond as you can, dudette-

I am read this thread :shock::ugh3: & :thumbd:

If I see my precious daughter typing :type: the computer to get advice flirt by here! I will say no :nono: to my daughter. In addition, I will slap :slap::slap::slap: those people who answer these posts also pissed :pissed: the owner of this website! :roll: I do not care if you called me an old fashioned, an anus, Bitcher mom... I cannot image my young 14 years old looking for advice how to flirt! :crazy:

Sorry, go back to the topic to your thread! :eek3:

Sorry....I am not give you some tips. You really not need some tips on flirting. I am advice and encouragement to you involving with sports, clubs and more. :D

Peace
Phillips

:locked:

:gpost:

I have to agree with Philips, your only 14 years old coming into an adult sort of forum who are giving you flirting advice. Your too young to be discussing this kind of issue, even though I know your friends are doing it just bec they are doing it doesn't mean you need to get peer pressured. Peer pressure is hard to deal with all you do is be yourself and more opportunities with boys will come later when your a little older.

Dudette,

Its time for you to grow, growing up is mandatory but being a kid isnt mandatory.

Take the golden opportunity when you see it, dont ignore it and take it. Of course, it should be best chances of choices on the opportunities that may give.

Future is for you and go beyond as you can, dudette-

Well said! I hope August would hear the message and take your advice.

well

i still say booty shorts.

Umm sorry..i don't think so. I'm not all that comfortable wearing very short shorts. I still think its stupid. Skirts yeah..I'm just comfortable with styled long jeans or just normal shorts. :ty: for the suggestion though

Back