Any gift idea for 100 year old?

You should have gotten it, then write 91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99...and cross out all the numbers. Then write 100. :giggle:
It is great idea, it should make my gran in law smile. Thanks for great idea. ;)

gather a bunch of her old photos and create a scrapbook or something like that out of them?

That is a great idea! My niece did for my mother on her 93 birthday, we all send my niece photos we had taken over the years, my mother loved it!

A slide show...doesn't have to be just pictures but about things such as events in the last 100 years. :)

Great idea, if I can everyone in the family to do one square then I can put it together. Or someone suggest lulu.com, they have photobook and I love it. I have few more days to figure out then decide. Thanks.

Jazzy, I know a lot of old people. They love old stuff. It will make them smile. How about you making a family tree and give it to her. I am sure she would like to see those family members on the list. Do you know how to make them? I can. Print it out as a photo paper and put it in a frame. Once you give it to her and she will never forget it.

Back