Any deaf who is WWE fan?

Scratch-Head.gif
Again??? He's something else!!! ha ha

I posted twice cuz I couldnt believe that Angle signed to TNA!!!

I know there's lots lots of deaf WWE and Rollerderby fans. They invite me many times to a party to watch it on cable.

Richard

i do love watch WWE include RAW and Smackdown both because its really good show because i love watch woman's championship as Trish Stratus because she already retirement from unforgiven she now as 7-times WWE woman champion record.

im really like watch man's fight include Batistia, the Rock and lots of more.

im been going watch WWE at my home at arena include RAW and Smackdown come to Arkansas and i love to watch fighting and sometime super fighting of raw and smackdown.

i do love going watch movie because the wrestling stars who was in the movies im been watch Rock's movie several times and im hope i would going see movie of John Cena next month im hope so called "the Marines" i cant wait see both of movies! im so thrilled but Rock is my hero movies stars

i do love watch WWE include RAW and Smackdown both because its really good show because i love watch woman's championship as Trish Stratus because she already retirement from unforgiven she now as 7-times WWE woman champion record.

im really like watch man's fight include Batistia, the Rock and lots of more.

im been going watch WWE at my home at arena include RAW and Smackdown come to Arkansas and i love to watch fighting and sometime super fighting of raw and smackdown.

i do love going watch movie because the wrestling stars who was in the movies im been watch Rock's movie several times and im hope i would going see movie of John Cena next month im hope so called "the Marines" i cant wait see both of movies! im so thrilled but Rock is my hero movies stars

What abt ECW?

i do watch ECW every tuesday but me and my brother likes watch WWE and ECW both

:thumb: Cuz I am die hard fan of ECW when they established in Philly thats where I live in!! I hope ECW will beat RAW and SD! when ECW takes on RAW and SD! in Survivor Series Classic Elimantion Match at Philly!!!!

My all-time favorite wrestler is "The Ultimate Warrior" That was one wild ass. He come to the ring full speed with awesome theme, kick ass & then leave..LoL I'll never forget him.

warpress.jpg

My all-time favorite wrestler is "The Ultimate Warrior" That was one wild ass. He come to the ring full speed with awesome theme, kick ass & then leave..LoL I'll never forget him.

warpress.jpg

Yea, it was awesome!

yeah i started watch wwe since im 3 years old. i love watch old school wrestle.

warpress.jpg

Did The Ultimate Warrior died? Or just leave? What happened to him? I haven't heard from him since.

No he did not die, he's very much alive. There's a new video out on him called "The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior". Its explains the whole story on what really happened with him. All 'n' all in the end he got fired from Vince. A couple times actually. For a number of reasons & was given so many chances & really messed up when he didn't show up to big events back then. You should get that dvd or vhs movie on him. It's really awesome but its gets upsetting in then end because of what happened to him. Its no ones fault but his own.:|

Did The Ultimate Warrior died? Or just leave? What happened to him? I haven't heard from him since.

No he did not die, he's very much alive. There's a new video out on him called "The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior". Its explains the whole story on what really happened with him. All 'n' all in the end he got fired from Vince. A couple times actually. For a number of reasons & was given so many chances & really messed up when he didn't show up to big events back then. You should get that dvd or vhs movie on him. It's really awesome but its gets upsetting in then end because of what happened to him. Its no ones fault but his own.:|

FYI, WWE stopped make VHS since 2 years, so "The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior" only made DVD...

I am WWE DVD collector and I have might 2 or 3 DVD of "The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior", so contact me via PM if u are interesting to buy this DVD or other WWE DVDs, I have more than 200 WWE/WWF DVDs

Check out my WWE DVDs collection, I have more than that, will add more pics later

Back