Any contestant?

USADEAFPAGEANT

Reaction score
Hi I am one of Miss Deaf USA pageant committee. We recently sent out announcement about two weeks ago. We got a few contestant, but we're still trying to get more. So anyone who is interest are welcome to send in the application.

Here is the link to the website.

http://www.alldeaf.com/register.php?a=act&u=3528&i=41188405

Any question, just email Jambon98@Aol.com or Perfuummme@aol.com

Hope some of you're interest. Good luck and thank you.

I think you posted the wrong link by mistake there. Please check the link and try again.

Miss Deaf USA? Umm...that'd be nice, but no, I don't think I would FIT into some of the swimsuits you see on 'em! LOL.

Malfoyish said:
Miss Deaf USA? Umm...that'd be nice, but no, I don't think I would FIT into some of the swimsuits you see on 'em! LOL.

I agree with you! :giggle:

USAPAGEANT:

Are you setting up an independent pageant, opposite Miss Deaf America Pageant which is sponsored by National Association of the Deaf (NAD)?

Who is sponsoring your pageant? When will this take place?

What's the correct website address?

can man apply for pageant ? ROFL :ily: :fingersx: :bump:

dont worry u girls will win if man are applied at least u r not alone in the contest ;) maybe lucky to have many cute man around girl pageant hehehe :rofl: :giggle: :nana:

good luck girls for the pageant :ily:

cheers

hope u get more posting after this :) i wish u to have success more contestant girls :cool:

Does any one know how to find the history on the pageant? I have to write a five page paper on off of the one paragraph that I found on it :bsflag:

Back