Any comments on Throwstones?

How is Throwstones' performance on Alldeaf?

• Excellant as SUPER! GOOD JOB AS SPOKEN!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Good as Well

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Fair as Okay

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bad as Worse... need improved!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Throwstones

Reaction score
Do you have any comments for Throwstones? How is Throwstones' performance on Alldeaf since one year?

Any comments...hmm...on 'Throwstones'...is this some sort of competition to see how far one can 'throw stones'?? :lol:

Anyhow, there's really no need to gauge (measure) one's performance here in AD-- ;)

Simply put, just continue to enjoy your stay here in AD and be happy! :)

~RR

I don't understand. You want us to rank your posts whether they re quality or pieces of garbage ?

I don't understand. You want us to rank your posts whether they re quality or pieces of garbage ?

KINGOFNOOBS -- Thank you for voting! Just want to know if it helps each other on feedback! Isn't it nothing wrong with it???

KINGOFNOOBS -- Thank you for voting! Just want to know if it helps each other on feedback! Isn't it nothing wrong with it???

There s nothing wrong with that. I believe AD should have some kind of awards whereas members get to vote who s best/worst poster, etc..

Hmmm ... well I have one comment ... STOP throwing stones!

For this voting toll seems silly. Everyone being themselves is important and honesty.

The poll and rating how one's performance can tend to go either way, 'the bad or the good' and that may not be always a good thing...however, sometimes there are members curious with where they stand with others in a Forum, that's understandable and perhaps reasonable as well. Yet, that can be done via PMs, or a simple post directing at another member, indicating--'good post' or 'well done', etc.,...but cutting down someone else by bashing, insulting, name-calling isn't tolerated here in AD whatsoever.

By the way, Throwstones is a 'she'. ;)

~RR

I voted good as fair... :)

I see good that Throwstones create his thread here... I really have no problem with Throwstones's question on his thread here because he like to know about himself before he is able to decide either he want to stay what he is or want to change... Its about himself, he want to know, not us. :)

I voted good as fair... :)

I see good that Throwstones create his thread here... I really have no problem with Throwstones's question on his thread here because he like to know about himself before he is able to decide either he want to stay what he is or want to change... Its about himself, he want to know, not us. :)

Liebling... I am female smile! :cool:

:shock: :pissed: I thought all the time that you are a guy... You are not first person, I judge wrong sex in AllDeaf forum!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed: :Oops:

:giggle: :mrgreen: :giggle:

ha ha that is alright.. you are not only person to think that way.. Some people think i am boy while I was little girl because my hair is shorter... That is why!

Back