Anxiety, Stress, Mental Health...

My therapists now thinks I am doing well enough for a once a month video chat.

I understand that, but where Im moving there is no snow (which is a trigger for me), there are really good city transportation systems so I wont have to drive (which is a HUGE trigger for me). So those stressors will be gone. And since I worry all the time even when its summer I dread the winter months.

The scenery will be better, which will help me relax. And hopefully we will be able to find a house, and good jobs.

And a big bonus, I will be going to school for ASL (my dream, something Ive always been very passionate about), and I will be apart of the Deaf Community, so thats exciting.

I hope everything works out wonderfully for you!

I'm having an anxiety attack right now as I type. It's mild, so, I haven't taken my rescue med. (I try not to take the med unless my anxiety is moderate to severe). Anyway, I'm uncomfortable at the moment. I'm hyper aware of my environment and I'm a little spacey, but, I'm doing a reasonable job of distracting myself from how I feel.

If the attack doesn't dissipate after awhile, I'll go ahead and take the rescue med, but I am trying to ride it out...for now.

I'm having an anxiety attack right now as I type. It's mild, so, I haven't taken my rescue med. (I try not to take the med unless my anxiety is moderate to severe). Anyway, I'm uncomfortable at the moment. I'm hyper aware of my environment and I'm a little spacey, but, I'm doing a reasonable job of distracting myself from how I feel.

If the attack doesn't dissipate after awhile, I'll go ahead and take the rescue med, but I am trying to ride it out...for now.

Really you have problem trouble on anxiety sometimes normal panic attack and anxiety and easy high anxiety!

I understand that, but where Im moving there is no snow (which is a trigger for me), there are really good city transportation systems so I wont have to drive (which is a HUGE trigger for me). So those stressors will be gone. And since I worry all the time even when its summer I dread the winter months.

The scenery will be better, which will help me relax. And hopefully we will be able to find a house, and good jobs.

And a big bonus, I will be going to school for ASL (my dream, something Ive always been very passionate about), and I will be apart of the Deaf Community, so thats exciting.

Any geographical solution has to be carefully thought out. Sounds like you have done that. I am contemplating one, but I know that there are plenty of problems where I am going. You need to take a look at the downside, and prepare yourself for other challenges. Don't expect a miracle cure.

I am looking at a geographical, too. :wave:

it is seems strong health commmunity reason otherwise professional,

tried give up because not work doesn't work It is very odd! I think so probably reason problem! medication failed not perfect!

Any geographical solution has to be carefully thought out. Sounds like you have done that. I am contemplating one, but I know that there are plenty of problems where I am going. You need to take a look at the downside, and prepare yourself for other challenges. Don't expect a miracle cure.

So am I, but when I make the move I intend to make, I will have a clear plan on how to continue with treatment. For me, it's not so much a geographical cure as it is removing myself from the toxic environment I'm currently in.

I moved to four states in the last...well, four years. Wow, I guess I was shooting for the "geographical cure," too. But I DO understand what you mean. My home state was just full of too many painful memories, and it doesn't help that it is a small state. By removing myself and starting a 'new life' it has made things a little better for me. Also, I'm physically away from my family, which has helped me tremendously because they were like crabs in a bucket, pulling everyone down thus no one had the chance to get out. I guess as long as you move with clear goals, then it's the right thing to do. But if you're moving away from the problems then the problems are going to end up following you anyways. I guess. :dunno:

I moved to four states in the last...well, four years. Wow, I guess I was shooting for the "geographical cure," too. But I DO understand what you mean. My home state was just full of too many painful memories, and it doesn't help that it is a small state. By removing myself and starting a 'new life' it has made things a little better for me. Also, I'm physically away from my family, which has helped me tremendously because they were like crabs in a bucket, pulling everyone down thus no one had the chance to get out. I guess as long as you move with clear goals, then it's the right thing to do. But if you're moving away from the problems then the problems are going to end up following you anyways. I guess. :dunno:

There is a BIG difference between moving to remove yourself from a place that's toxic AND moving to simply run from your problems. The latter clearly is NO solution; whereas the former can be very healing (and in some cases) life saving.

I know a little bit of your situation DBG, and, I wanted to tell you that I only wish you peace from now on. Much deserved peace. :hug:

Yes

I know exactly what you mean.

Yep...

:wave:I dont expect miracles. As part of my OCD and anxiety Im a really negative person so I have thought of all the down side problems and have plans to deal with it. But Im just trying to stay away from those negative thoughts. If it doesnt work out I can always move again, but Im not looking for moving to solve my problems.
I know that moving takes alot, and I plan everything out and make sure such a huge decision is going to be worth it. I know sometimes plans dont go as planned, but I have learned to alter my plans to fit what happens.

If supposed you quit on medication because screw up your health i know experience cope handle important to continue to keep health Don't be rid on medication because your screw up health! psychiast told keep going continue wise, he is right!

If supposed you quit on medication because screw up your health i know experience cope handle important to continue to keep health Don't be rid on medication because your screw up health! psychiast told keep going continue wise, he is right!

I know. I did not, and will not quit my medication, as I have stated before.

I know. I did not, and will not quit my medication, as I have stated before.

Good! keep going to important to continue otherwise psychiast said right don't be quit because scared and anxiety! important to continue!

if suppose missing forget screw up be careful! I am experience seems on normal anxiety change my health!

I still be patient attending to psychiast lots of adjust to improve match, test blood said fine! plus support to counselling lots of supportive! :)

Right now, I feel as if I need to be on some super strong medicine, but I will get myself over all this mess.

Right now, I feel as if I need to be on some super strong medicine, but I will get myself over all this mess.

Be easy on yourself. You are going through one of those rough spots. Keep your expectations for yourself reasonable for the circumstances.

continue to keep best effort to your skills lots of experience! important to your powerful medication depend your health!!!

Back