Anti-U.S. adoption bill

That's right. I bet that American orphans have better life and better education than other orphans in some countries. It's possible that deaf or disabled orphans in those countries suffer more. They are human like us.

Many of orphans in US were gone after WW2.

Many of orphans in US were gone after WW2.
OIC, now this is another reason if you mean we have fewer orphans in America currently. There are thousands or millions of them in other countries. They need a good home, too.

I like this quote:

Originally Posted by PinkBlackZebra00
Umm I know the people are living in same my city. The US parents adopted the deaf children with disabled from China and Russia. They are happy to live in the country over their born in the countries and had a bad experience at orphanage.

Happiness is an essential part of life.

OIC, now this is another reason if you mean we have fewer orphans in America currently. There are thousands or millions of them in other countries. They need a good home, too.

I like this quote:

Many of orphanages in US got replaced with group homes and foster families after WW2.

It is just part of deinstitutionalisation - back in 1930's, there were many orphanages, mental hospitals and boarding schools, so many of them were gone today.

Many of orphanages in US got replaced with group homes and foster families after WW2.

It is just part of deinstitutionalisation - back in 1930's, there were many orphanages, mental hospitals and boarding schools, so many of them were gone today.
I grew up in a foster home for about 15 years from 1960 to 1975. My foster mother who was about 60 yrs old received money from welfare monthly to take care of 6-8 kids at a time (most of them were disabled). She loved us. She was born in Germany. She already passed away many years ago. I still miss her. Thank God for her because she sent me to a right school which was MKSD (the name was changed back to NJSD after I graduated).

I like this quote:

:ty: :) The population is the most largest in China's 1,353,821,000 people and second is India. Russia is in 9th 143 million people.

From what I had conversation with several people who tried to adopt kids from other counties. SOme of them withhelds the inforamtion what went wrong with kids and let them to adopt kids until they found out what kids are like. Indeed, it did break my friends heart that he was lied that he only wanted to adopt a deaf kid but the kid wasn't deaf but blind, mental challenage and cripples. It was unfair to him, so he didn't take her home. :( He was often ripped off from two different agencies in the other counties. Poor kids!

I grew up in a foster home for about 15 years from 1960 to 1975. My foster mother who was about 60 yrs old received money from welfare monthly to take care of 6-8 kids at a time (most of them were disabled). She loved us. She was born in Germany. She already passed away many years ago. I still miss her. Thank God for her because she sent me to a right school which was MKSD (the name was changed back to NJSD after I graduated).

That is sweet of your foster mother. you are very fortune one. others dont.

That's good for her to speak out! That was brave of her.

The Kremlin is well aware of the outrage surrounding the adoption ban, which came to a head this past Sunday, when thousands of protestors marched upon Moscow.

Interestingly, so wait and see.

That's good for her to speak out! That was brave of her.

Interestingly, so wait and see.

Yup! I would like to know what about the usher syndrome deaf russian children that parents didn't want them. The protests are about 20,000 over people. I heard that Putin said the effect is not until 2014 and still read all petition and letters to make decision.

I'm looking forward for Paralympic Athletic Tatyana's play for cross country ski race to help change the Russian law for orphanage. I think it's good idea for Russia need get a new health system, wic, welfare, social security numbers, and no more orphanage change to Foster Care, Adoption Agency and home group likes our country. By all the way GO Tatyana! :)

Yup! I would like to know what about the usher syndrome deaf russian children that parents didn't want them. The protests are about 20,000 over people. I heard that Putin said the effect is not until 2014 and still read all petition and letters to make decision.

I'm looking forward for Paralympic Athletic Tatyana's play for cross country ski race to help change the Russian law for orphanage. I think it's good idea for Russia need get a new health system, wic, welfare, social security numbers, and no more orphanage change to Foster Care, Adoption Agency and home group likes our country. By all the way GO Tatyana! :)
Oh, I thought it was mentioned that it became effective on the first day of this month after he signed the law (last month?).

The Russia, during communist era, there were a lot of welfare that government offered to families, especially food, shelter, free health care, free education and social programs. The communist view of orphanage as better alternative to homeless children on street.

It changed so much after Russia got out of communist in 1991.

Oh, I thought it was mentioned that it became effective on the first day of this month after he signed the law (last month?).

Americans Can Adopt Russian Children For Another Year | digtriad.com and Russia delays ban on adoption | StarTribune.com Check it out. What do you think? VVP changed his mind until next year. Because too many protests.

The Russia, during communist era, there were a lot of welfare that government offered to families, especially food, shelter, free health care, free education and social programs. The communist view of orphanage as better alternative to homeless children on street.

It changed so much after Russia got out of communist in 1991.

Communist is not very good. It's suffer for children live in street or orphanage. In russia have no longer be communist since Boris Yeltin became president for independence then Vladmir's view is Russian Federation and now it's United Russia. I saw youtube of largest protests at Red Square and everywhere. I am not surprise it's Anti-Putin and want end the Free Pussy Riot. The Russian Protest is still going. That is sad.

Americans Can Adopt Russian Children For Another Year | digtriad.com and Russia delays ban on adoption | StarTribune.com Check it out. What do you think? VVP changed his mind until next year. Because too many protests. .
Wow! I will check those links out later.

Communist is not very good. It's suffer for children live in street or orphanage. In russia have no longer be communist since Boris Yeltin became president for independence then Vladmir's view is Russian Federation and now it's United Russia. I saw youtube of largest protests at Red Square and everywhere. I am not surprise it's Anti-Putin and want end the Free Pussy Riot. The Russian Protest is still going. That is sad.
WTF is that? Meaning the Free Vagina Riot?

Wtf? Is that for real? My neighbor next door adopted russian boy. He's wonderful child.

I am not support of Vladimir's views on numbers of bill lists. He is so brutal and unheard to disability need the access for bus, special need educations. He is in big trouble for broke International's law. He need to be remove from power dictatorship leaders! You know the most of US adopted Russian with disability are happy to live in USA for freedom and a lot of access for disability and education more than Russia's harsh winter. Vladimir was rage jealous of Born Russian-US Paralympics won the gold medals. These people refused move back to Russia from USA. Putin's bills is so ridicilous! He is not a popular in the world anymore since he bought a bid for Sochi Olympics. His own Sochi Winter Olympics is already scandal. I had seem and heard whole of controversy before Olympic game. I tried to make a new topic in war and political forums but not allowed me to do it. I don't know what is going on. I just back to AllDeaf from last year.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Last edited:
I forget to mention about my ASL interpreter went to Ukraine to adopt the child from orphanage to USA last summer. His adoption son love live in USA because there have many opportunity and education. It's best for him live in happy place in USA with family. He was not happy to live at orphanage in Ukraine. The ousted president and his governments were bad.

Back