Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUNKYWOLFY said:
WOOF WAGGIN whistlin AWROoOoOoOoOoOoOoO at bettyboop hot sexy young bettyboop but u still pretty n sporty bettyboop ;)

:Oops: shhhh punkywolfy!

RebelGirl said:
I'm getting old and that scares me!!!!!!! lol I sure do miss my old times! I was skinny and very outgoing.. and now... I'm a mom and not so skinny anymore.. :thumbd:

Great pics RebelGirl, you still look pretty. Just enjoy life and forget your age!

here's me taken tonight.. was just fooling around with the photosuite...

Attachments

• Angela20.jpg
    Angela20.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 36
coloravalanche said:
Here's pix of me...my eyes were hurt by sun...:D

Did you know that you have a long lost brother?

rainbow_hippy.jpg

:rofl: hahahhahahhaahhahahahahhaaah so funny what sabrina said.. lmao.. hehe

Ang... u forgot to take the green mask off ur face.. u took pic of urself looking like that?? are u senile??? tsk tsk.. get that thingy off ur face and retake pic of urself.. LMAO.. hehehe *snicker*

here's my pic. i'd like to meet friends in kansas city area.... pm me!! :)

Attachments

• emigoth.JPG
    emigoth.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 237783454_l.jpg
    237783454_l.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 50
Luckysmile23 said:
:rofl: hahahhahahhaahhahahahahhaaah so funny what sabrina said.. lmao.. hehe

Ang... u forgot to take the green mask off ur face.. u took pic of urself looking like that?? are u senile??? tsk tsk.. get that thingy off ur face and retake pic of urself.. LMAO.. hehehe *snicker*

No.. I was messing around with the photo suite and added colors to it.. pft! :roll:

RebelGirl said:
No.. I was messing around with the photo suite and added colors to it.. pft! :roll:

heheh rebel.. i know! im just KIDDING u girl!!! :giggle: :rofl: hahahhahahhaha :laugh2: :cuddle: hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back