Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina said:
1077926409_tweetybird.jpg
She cut my feathers short !!

tweety.jpg

She spend all my money to cut her hair. :whistle:
hahhahahhahahhahaha LMAO! It make laugh hard! I LOVE IT!

this is me!

Attachments

• ylfme2k5.jpg
    ylfme2k5.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 85
DeafSCUBA98 said:
school already :eek: here school starts day after labor day

Yup, already started school on the 8th and will be outta school on May 23rd...Things are changing, its not like my ole school days... totally out of my character but that's the way law is now.. they gotta go to school early and be more educational!

Here's me riding my mountain bicycle, pulling a trailer with my sons in it. Whew.

f2d6c68a.jpg

Don't I look fabulous? :thumb:

ChelEler said:
Here's me riding my mountain bicycle, pulling a trailer with my sons in it. Whew.

f2d6c68a.jpg

Don't I look fabulous? :thumb:

Oh my! Chellove, you have lost a lot of weight!!! So saxxxy & love your ankle tattoo! :ily:

Cookie Monster said:
Oh my! Chellove, you have lost a lot of weight!!! So saxxxy & love your ankle tattoo! :ily:
Hi. Thanks, and indeed, I have lost 37 lbs in 4 months. I still have a lot more lbs to "remove." :thumb: My ankle tattoo has been there for several years. Here are some pix of this tattoo and my other tattoos. Enjoy.

This is what you saw in my bicycle picture:
f2d1775b.jpg

Name covered for confidential reason:
f2d15f91.jpg

My biggest one:
f2d15fe5.jpg

My newest and favorite one:
f2d15fb9.jpg

ChelEler said:
Hi. Thanks, and indeed, I have lost 37 lbs in 4 months. I still have a lot more lbs to "remove." :thumb: My ankle tattoo has been there for several years. Here are some pix of this tattoo and my other tattoos. Enjoy.

This is what you saw in my bicycle picture:
f2d1775b.jpg

Name covered for confidential reason:
f2d15f91.jpg

My biggest one:
f2d15fe5.jpg

My newest and favorite one:
f2d15fb9.jpg
That is awesome!!! looks great!

Thanks. I forgot to mention that my bull tattoo has a small black cross on the "forehead" so now the picture is old. I got that black cross at the same time as I got my cross tattoo on my foot. I will have my husband take another picture of my bull tattoo soon.

ChelEler said:
Thanks. I forgot to mention that my bull tattoo has a small black cross on the "forehead" so now the picture is old. I got that black cross at the same time as I got my cross tattoo on my foot. I will have my husband take another picture of my bull tattoo soon.

Did you have someones name on the rose tattoo? I wondered if you did, cuz I need to remove my ex's name off of my ankle or cover it up.. If you did.. how did ya do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back