Announcement

Hey Maria,

Glad ya arrived in Alaska safe, good luck with your job application and hope it will be successful.

Hugz

I am glad that you are safe up in Alaska. Thank you for the information on the cost of living in your area. That is good to know that the people are living in the warm houses of the fireplaces/woodstoves. That is what I am worry about having you be out in the cold. I am happy that you are happy being back in Alaska. Good luck finding a place to live and enjoy life there. :wave:

Hello! Maria I'm very happy that you are doing good and safe over there! :D :hug:

Just don't go to Dutch Harbor....that's the lonliest place one can be at!

Have you seen the Northern Lights yet??

LovelyBlkGal & SpicyGirl143,

Hello ! :D

Thank you for the nice comments. :hug:

Just don't go to Dutch Harbor....that's the lonliest place one can be at!

Have you seen the Northern Lights yet??

I am aware of some places that are lonliest. I've experienced of bein' lonely when I used to live Haines, Alaska. There is no deaf community in Haines, Alaska - no deaf people livin' there. I was the only person to live there and experienced it myself. I live in Haines, Alaska for one year - think it was easy...the answer is no. :)

By experiencin' lonliest, I can quite understand how the homeless people feel or some people who had no friends and so on.

I am aware of some places that are lonliest. I've experienced of bein' lonely when I used to live Haines, Alaska. There is no deaf community in Haines, Alaska - no deaf people livin' there. I was the only person to live there and experienced it myself. I live in Haines, Alaska for one year - think it was easy...the answer is no. :)

By experiencin' lonliest, I can quite understand how the homeless people feel or some people who had no friends and so on.

:-o

On the Chilkat river, down from Skagway?! Cute town!

WOW!

:-o

Back