announce

What??!!??!?! I Am Shock!! Congrats!!!! :d

LOL, thanks, we couldn't help it, we re too sizzling for each other eh. But this baby is my last one.

Sherry.. oh wow... 3rd kid on way for ya?? wow.. ... congrats... boy ya certainly do love kids eh and getting preggy eh.. lol.. once again, congrats...

hehe.. u got me at first til i saw you.... i gulped. hehe... yea yea

congratulations!! :)

Oh Big Congrats on your being preggy. I am glad to hear that.. Is that your third that is on the way? BTW, congrats again.

Is this april fool's day?...:ugh3: ...LOL

Wow, Congratulations SherryCherish, that's awesome!!

OldNavy, lol at least u see me in person, so belly did show. haha.

Northstar, yeah it would be busy with 3rd kid, but this would be my last one.

Angel, lol its more likely Christmas present.

PurrMeow, yes its my 3rd

Fozyape, leave u on floor after ur thud heehee.

Thanks everyone...

Wham...errr...opps...way to go! Congratulations and best wishes for your growing family! A boy? Hmmmm....need help with a name or you two pretty much already have a name or two decided?

In the meantime, will keep this 'sticky' for a little while--

:applause:

~RR

Sherry.. I must say, ya did decide that kid ya carrying is the last one.. I admire what ya doing... good luck with the pregrency.. and hope it a good one!

RR whats sticky mean? lol, well we did pick name but sitll not sure what to decide for certain yet. Thanks.

Northstar, thanks for thoughtful! :)

congratulations on ur upcoming newborn boy and hope all goes well for u.

RR whats sticky mean? lol, well we did pick name but sitll not sure what to decide for certain yet. Thanks... :)

To 'stick' a thread simply means that a thread in the appropriate forum remains on top, it will not get shuffled around as new posts are being contributed throughout the Forum. Therefore, that thread is 'sticky'...unmoved. ;)

That's a good start, at least you have a name to work with and am sure you'll come up with a few other names as well before deciding on one...enjoy that as well...coming up with names can be a fun thing to do...then again, might want to grab a few aspirins too-- :lol: (j/k of course-- ;) )

~RR

Say What?!? You're pregnant again?!? Wow! I wish you the best and Girl, You got it going, ha! Congratulations! :D

Back