Angry cat forced house owner to call police

Just throw a fish and cat will eat it

Not always :) ... oddly had a cat that did not like fish... a rabbit that disliked carrots unless they were cooked.... and a bird that slept on its back... I really do not think I can have normal pets lol

Wow ! The CC are really crazy on the video , it had nothing to with the story , it had something about FedEx and padlock and other stuff.

I wonder if the cat was ill or something , animals can get very aggressive
when they don't feel good.

Wow ! The CC are really crazy on the video , it had nothing to with the story , it had something about FedEx and padlock and other stuff....
Wow, classic example of terrible captioning! :jaw:

Wow, classic example of terrible captioning! :jaw:

I know I wonder what that person was smoking when they did the CC !

I was like HUH???? Why is it so hard to have the CC read what is actually being said ??

I know I wonder what that person was smoking when they did the CC !

I was like HUH???? Why is it so hard to have the CC read what is actually being said ??
I don't think a human did the captions. I think it was the automated captioning software.

I don't think a human did the captions. I think it was the automated captioning software.

OH , that was a really bad job and I wish the people the made the utube would proofread the CC before posting it online. I feel it would almost be best not to have CC b/c they're never any good. Then software has to had been stoned or something.

Have you rounded up a posy for those pesky sharks

Back