Angel

SJCSue

Reaction score
Do you remember a TV show called "Angel"? Recently, I started to watch show and really enjoy watching it.

I was more a Buffy fan myself - hated Angel in Buffy, such a whiny guy lol

David Boreanaz plays "Booth" on the TV show "Bones". So, I like him on that show and I did research on the internet to found that he played the title character on Angel. So, knowing that it was the same actor made me record one episode. The rest is history. :giggle:

David Boreanaz plays "Booth" on the TV show "Bones". So, I like him on that show and I did research on the internet to found that he played the title character on Angel. So, knowing that it was the same actor made me record one episode. The rest is history. :giggle:

He's also in a movie called Valentine - if you like the Teen slasher films (like Scream etc)

I saw all the Buffy and Angel episodes.

He was in The Crow: Wicked Prayer.

I just started to watch "Buffy" episodes this week! :)
There's one episode you might like... where everyone in town loses their voices and have to rely on gestures to communicate. ;)

There's one episode you might like... where everyone in town loses their voices and have to rely on gestures to communicate. ;)

Do you remember the season and the episode title? Any additional info would be helpful.

Do you remember the season and the episode title? Any additional info would be helpful.
The title of that episode was "Hush"... season 4 episode 10.

You might also enjoy "Once More, with Feeling"... season 6 episode 7. It's about the whole town of Sunnydale being "cursed" to sing and dance. Pretty much the whole episode is a musical. ;)

The title of that episode was "Hush"... season 4 episode 10.

You might also enjoy "Once More, with Feeling"... season 6 episode 7. It's about the whole town of Sunnydale being "cursed" to sing and dance. Pretty much the whole episode is a musical. ;)

Hush, Once More... With Feeling, The Body and The Gift are all my favourite episodes...

Never watched a most powerful ep as The Body... All without music too... Amazing!

Fan of David Boreanaz, too!

I used to whine about Angel being cancelled. I used hate Bones!
Now I love Bones, lolol

Fuzzy

Just started watching Angel a couple weeks ago all because I wanted a David Boreanaz fix :lol:

Just finished season 1.

Buffy/Angel Cast

Where are they now?

David Boreanaz (Angel): Special Agent Seeley Booth-Bones
Anthony Stewart Head (Giles): Uther Pendragon-Merlin (as Anthony Head)
Alyson Hannigan (Willow): How I Met Your Mother
Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy): a new show

If you can think of more people from the casts, please inform us.

Hush, Once More... With Feeling, The Body and The Gift are all my favourite episodes...

Never watched a most powerful ep as The Body... All without music too... Amazing!

Joss Whedon both wrote and directed all of the episodes you mentioned.

buffy is my all time favorite show! I no longer have to have captions (though I still like them) on most of the episodes... I love buffy... I've seen it (the whole series start to finish) at least 4 times... and random episodes even more than that... Love the show... Really I'm a Joss fan, firefly, serenity, dollhouse, buffy, angel (though the last season... not so much)

Angel is ok. I thought they should have given the character Spike from Buffy his own spin off. What an awesome show that would have been.

Back