~Angel~

I like the avatar you made, DeafMonkey, especially since my name is in there. :giggle: Looking forward to your wedding, Angel! We'll have fun with everyone there!

I'm still loving it.. *staring at Angel's avatar* .......
......................................................................................
.....................................................................................

I'm still loving it.. *staring at Angel's avatar* .......
......................................................................................
.....................................................................................

hahahahah just like Angel staring at her avatar yesterday which she couldnt stop lol :lol:

it is an awesome avatar. I have no clue how to have motion on it. I tried, but failed. Great job deafmonkey, want some banana, or are you going banana? :rofl:

now, deafmonkey did the avatar for me! *staring at mine now.. not angel's....*

:giggle: jk Angel

That's cool and neat! RebelGirl...I like frogs too. DM is did a good job for you. :)

Looks like she indeed did a swell 'monkey' of a job of creating Angel's new avator...very cute-- :)

Now RebelGirl's has one as well, with the same 'motion'--very nice too. :)

~RR

now, deafmonkey did the avatar for me! *staring at mine now.. not angel's....*

:giggle: jk Angel

hahah yeah now you can staring your own instead of Angel's lol ha ha ha :lol; :giggle:

That's cool and neat! RebelGirl...I like frogs too. DM is did a good job for you. :)

Yep I did good job for myself :giggle: hhaha

Looks like she indeed did a swell 'monkey' of a job of creating Angel's new avator...very cute-- :)

Now RebelGirl's has one as well, with the same 'motion'--very nice too. :)

~RR

hahaha I have one my own but will put it up later lol :loll:

Back