Android now has flash for notifications

If the phone flash bright LED light keeps flashing and other person goes WTF are you doing? lol It would be funny to see it flashing thru the pocket, thinking that's a firefly at night time, lol.

If the phone flash bright LED light keeps flashing and other person goes WTF are you doing? lol It would be funny to see it flashing thru the pocket, thinking that's a firefly at night time, lol.
This would be annoying in places like movie theaters and restaurants.

What if a deaf person was in a public bathroom and the flasher went off? Imagine the other people in there thinking you're taking pictures of them! :Ohno:

What's wrong with vibrate? If the phone was in your pocket and it flashed to let you know you have email, you wouldn't know?

It's nice when you are at home and got cell phone on coffee table or etc and can see it flash. It is sorta like home phone light flashing when you got a call.

It's nice when you are at home and got cell phone on coffee table or etc and can see it flash. It is sorta like home phone light flashing when you got a call.

What if the phone is not near you and not in your pocket or purse bag? Same idea with stand alone VP when you are not in the room. Would be nice if there is something exists to let us know, don't you agree?

What if the phone is not near you and not in your pocket or purse bag? Same idea with stand alone VP when you are not in the room. Would be nice if there is something exists to let us know, don't you agree?

Yea but we can't have it all. At least they are trying and did include the flash as way of informing us.. Better than before.

What's wrong with vibrate? If the phone was in your pocket and it flashed to let you know you have email, you wouldn't know?

Actually, with my iphone you can sometimes see the flash through the material in your pocket. I was surprised by that the first time it happened.

There are flashing vibrating bracelets. One of my friends showed me a link (I don't still have it) and it looked useful.

There are flashing vibrating bracelets. One of my friends showed me a link (I don't still have it) and it looked useful.

Hmm a Bluetooth bracelets for ladies and a watch for men that would let us know when a phone received a message??

Hmmm....

If someone on here gets a patent on this,, include me or I'll sue you and use this with date and time as proof. :D

This would be annoying in places like movie theaters and restaurants.

What if a deaf person was in a public bathroom and the flasher went off? Imagine the other people in there thinking you're taking pictures of them! :Ohno:

Not that's point. Why should use mobile on movie theater? It's clear policy that mobile was NOT ALLOW in the theater and someone would get kick out for idiot use mobile during movie.

Flash ONLY during mobile on sleep mode but it won't flash during use it. Don't confused with SK's LED flash.

Not everyone put it in the pocket during bed, dinner, work, car, etc. That's what flash for.

Embrace?
embrace.jpg

Hmm a Bluetooth bracelets for ladies and a watch for men that would let us know when a phone received a message??

Hmmm....

If someone on here gets a patent on this,, include me or I'll sue you and use this with date and time as proof.

Maybe someone beat you to it...BluAlert Bracelet?

vibrating-bluetooth-bracelet.jpg

My friend ended up getting the Pebble watch. That thing is HUGE!!! Pebble? No, call it Boulder!
I told her to be careful when she talks, she might knock somebody out! Might as well just put a watch band on the phone directly!
I don't have to ask her the time, I'll just read her watch from here in the next state!

Last edited:
Nah, It's just rumor and not even release on public yet.

Pebble beat it already. I learned about Pebble in around last year.
yD0MdNx8t8kAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

My friend ended up getting the Pebble watch. That thing is HUGE!!! Pebble? No, call it Boulder!

I told her to be careful when she talks, she might knock somebody out! Might as well just put a watch band on the phone directly!

I don't have to ask her the time, I'll just read her watch from here in the next state!

:laugh2:

I agreed.

Plus it looks ugly for my taste and expensive at $150 a pop!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4

It's thinner than G-shock. Maybe your wrists are tiny. :giggle:

yD0MdNx8t8kAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

:laugh2:

I agreed.

Plus it looks ugly for my taste and expensive at $150 a pop!

Any idea to find cheaper than $150?

It's a lot cheap than Casio G-Shock with bluetooth for just alert of logo mail only.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/G-SHOCK-Bluetooth-Wireless-Technology-GB-6900AA-1JF/dp/B009ELZ8ZS]CASIO G-SHOCK Bluetooth Low Energy Wireless Technology Watch GB-6900AA-1JF (Japan Import): Watches: Amazon.com[/ame]

Back